NCAA Hirings, Firings and Retiring 2021-2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
But it will be like a Mississippi State/Wazzu type job and not a top 20 job like Florida. He can go and be a coordinator for a year or two and then wait on one of those jobs to come open

He really didn't do anything outstanding at Mississippi State. Sylvester Croom is responsible for cleaning that program up.

Did they get rid of him as soon as they got off probation?

Yes they did and brought in Mullen

Then when the (then) AD at MSU got hired at Florida, he eventually hired Mullen so of course with this disaster, the heat will be on him as well

Did they get rid of him as soon as they got off probation?
I was in graduate school @ Mississippi State and some of my homeboys I played high school football was on the team and those boys were wild at State those last 3 or 4 years Jackie Sherrill was there. I knew they were going to be put on probation. ;);)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Firstly , congratulations Hornets on your hire. Idk much about this gentleman personally except he played in the late 80s , played 11 years in the NFL, and he is a Alabama State man through and through. How do y’all feel about the hire? For those who missed it I’ll drop the live stream below. As of 12:40 , he is in media questioning right now.

View: https://youtu.be/Ozy2jFPTTZ0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back