Alcorn State Braves Football Coach Fred McNair has a message for 2022 Recruits

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The transfers on offense were solid this season. Plus, the offense will still be solid with Quincy Casey at quarterback next season.
Man, yall got the WRONG one if you think Casey is IT. My fellow Tigers had to convince me, cause I was lobbying for my boy till cows fly. But after watching Coach Prime's video in the spring on Casey, I had to agree with them.

Man, yall got the WRONG one if you think Casey is IT. My fellow Tigers had to convince me, cause I was lobbying for my boy till cows fly. But after watching Coach Prime's video in the spring on Casey, I had to agree with them.
Lol. You were riding hard for Casey too. To be fair though, he knew he would not be the starter in the fall and that may have played a part too. He may a different QB without the shadow behind his back much like buddy at Tenn State

Lol. You were riding hard for Casey too. To be fair though, he knew he would not be the starter in the fall and that may have played a part too. He may a different QB without the shadow behind his back much like buddy at Tenn State
Naw, he dont have that leader attitude. He's a follower.

He played Casey against Valley and Langford against Pine bluff. I guess we will find out in the spring. I'm hearing big school transfer coming to so we shall see.

Don’t forget about that big kid from Grayson (GA). With the way some freshmen QB(s) come on the scene, if given a good look at, one may find they potentially are the best option. I don’t believe in all of that seniority stuff……..deferring a better talent just because someone has been around.

Based on what I am seeing Casey is the thrower and can run. Maynor likes those kind of quarterbacks. With Casey's skill set and Maymor's coaching, it is a match made in Bulldog heaven.

I thought y’all were high on the incoming freshman coming in.

Casey brings a running and throwing skill set that can not be denied. He will have to win the job. However, it's hard to defend our offense with a quarterback that can throw with the skill set to run. While Glass was the extremely accurate and one the best I have seen, he lacked the threat to run.

Based on what I am seeing Casey is the thrower and can run. Maynor likes those kind of quarterbacks. With Casey's skill set and Maymor's coaching, it is a match made in Bulldog heaven.
True, but Casey don't have that leadership attitude on the field. Trust, you all will see once games start. Once teams realize things about him (like we did about Glass and pressure), his game will become null and void.

Casey FOLDS quick under pressure. He stops looking for his WRs and starts to look at his line.

True, but Casey don't have that leadership attitude on the field. Trust, you all will see once games start. Once teams realize things about him (like we did about Glass and pressure), his game will become null and void.

Casey FOLDS quick under pressure. He stops looking for his WRs and starts to look at his line.
Well, Glass nor AAMU did well against JSU's defense this year. That's up the coaches to build trust in each quarterback and the quarterbacks to accept the challenge. If we can't pick up the different defensive schemes in the fall designed to take our quarterback's head off, it will not matter who the qb is in my opinion.

Back