2021 FCS Playoffs Dates and TV Schedule

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Why is thee trying to hard to be associated with our playoff run? Y'all are 0 and Forever in the playoffs. We've done this before. We won the first championship. We've made it to the semis. And now we've made it to the playoffs in a second conference. The FAMU brand carries cache.

Y'all haven't won a The Swacs Championship in almost 15 years. And with how y'all have been playing lately it's not looking good for this year either. Go find someone else to annoy. You on here trying to play Capt. Save Em for another OG moves me even less than your 1 point victory in September.

Why come all you The Swacs want to do is fight? This was such a loving celebratory post. Good vibes and positive energy and then thee miserable folks and folks from the not big three had to come in here sounding like Scottie Pippen? Isn't all of the hating tiring?

Nobody hating. Don’t talk mess and then hide your hands after throwing rocks. Act like you been there. FAMU haven’t done squat in the 2000s in the playoffs. I know some FAMU fans personally that would be embarrassed to see the foolishness you’ve posted this evening. Do better.

If they can neutralize Cole Kelley( SLU's QB) on the day. FAMU will be alright. But, if they let this 6'7 260 QB get busy with them. It will be a long day.

Man , now see! The SWAC family trying to give FAMU their roses and they in here and online attacking the SWAC OGs and poking there nose up … man take that crap back to the meac and kick rocks..

first off, y’all need to be thanking your daddy
JSU for winning out and giving y’all a QUALITY FCS Loss…cause with all due respect to my SWAC brothers and sisters y’all ain’t look like world beaters in the SWAC or beat nobody to be poking your nose up saying do better. Y’all coming to Jesus game was against D2 FT Valley, Relax. The only time y’all looked good was picking on a very down UAPB who respectfully everyone looked good against, and beating a bad BCU team for the first time since 2010…
You needed Jesus, luck, a rabbits foot, and help to fall into the playoffs… don’t come up on this board talking sideways like y’all all that and a bag… OGs been doing this and been getting at large bids… go sit down somewhere…
Don't be crabs in the barrel. Had FAMU won in Miami JSU would be going to the FCS Playoffs and FAMU would be going to the SCG and Celebration Bowl. As for you other SWAC members you better get your house in order because FAMU will be even better next year. Now we got business to take care of in the FCS Playoffs.

Don't be crabs in the barrel. Had FAMU won in Miami JSU would be going to the FCS Playoffs and FAMU would be going to the SCG and Celebration Bowl. As for you other SWAC members you better get your house in order because FAMU will be even better next year. Now we got business to take care of in the FCS Playoffs.
Dude y'all ain't good. That one busted play on our defense helped you win. 😂

Dude y'all ain't good. That one busted play on our defense helped you win. 😂

Or our RB slipping on 4th and 1 deep in their red zone late in the game

If Valley's inaccurate QB was able to do damage to them, wait until they see that 6'7 QB Saturday

They brought that "hating" mess from Facebook to this board smh

Why are you in this discussion? Have y'all ever won anything in anything? You were wrong about us not making the playoffs. You'll probably be rooting for SELU to "put us in our place". Go sit down behind AAMU and ask for the cliff notes version of the differences between y'all and us. In fact, don't speak directly to us. Send all of your concerns through the big 3 first. I thought they had y'all trained better than that.

Why are you in this discussion? Have y'all ever won anything in anything? You were wrong about us not making the playoffs. You'll probably be rooting for SELU to "put us in our place". Go sit down behind AAMU and ask for the cliff notes version of the differences between y'all and us. In fact, don't speak directly to us. Send all of your concerns through the big 3 first. I thought they had y'all trained better than that.
We gonna whip you in shape like we do them. We don't lay down for anyone. Well except that azz whipping JSU gave us this year. 😂 Dam that was cruel what they did to us. 😭

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
@Venom Skywalker, Your beef should be with Southeastern Louisiana, you're protesting too much on the wrong message board. Take that bulls@t over to the Southland Conference message board.

I don't have beef with nobody. This is a thread about FAMU making the playoffs. I'm not sure how JSU, AAMU, and MVSU got injected into the conversation. I didn't bring them up. No other Rattler brought them up. It's like in high school when the mean girls see the new pretty girl getting all the attention jealousy strikes. Crazy how that happens. Got y'all over here rooting for the white school cause y'all already tired of our success. I don't know whether to lmao or smh

It's still messed up. We kicking y'all arse too but y'all got Valley coming up so I'll give y'all another week 😆
Give us a minute bruh. We'll be ready after our 3rd string QB plays against MVSU, 4th string RB, walk-on WRs, ...

Give us a minute bruh. We'll be ready after our 3rd string QB plays against MVSU, 4th string RB, walk-on WRs, ...
Lol we all are banged up right now. Ain't nothing wrong with Pass I seen him congratulating Connley ( did a good job escaping pressure) on the sidelines. Im gonna make sure coach knows not to fall for it okie doke lol. And as quiet as kept I thought the backup RB was better. Just my 2 cents lol

Lol we all are banged up right now. Ain't nothing wrong with Pass I seen him congratulating Connley ( did a good job escaping pressure) on the sidelines. Im gonna make sure coach knows not to fall for it okie doke lol. And as quiet as kept I thought the backup RB was better. Just my 2 cents lol

okey dokey ok GIF by CBC

Operation Covert Panther II in full effect vs MVSU. lol :D

We ain't got nothing. Alcorn St beat the panther shit out of us game before last and an ol' pwcu beat us like a drum 52-3 last weekend. Nothing to see here. The wrong purple and gold team will be in Jaxn on 12/04.

Back