2021 FCS Playoffs Dates and TV Schedule

I hear ya, but yall betta get a win. Betta not embarrass Daddy after yall cried for this opportunity. We want to see ass kickins all through this playoffs.

Oh!! And SELA stadium only holds 7408 people, so yall betta take 1000000k lawn chairs for yall 1000000k fans. We need to see 1000000k green and urange all threw that stadium.

There's a reason they are 17 point favorites. It's not like we're playing SCSU or something.

I also remember watching that Georgia Southern in 2001. FAMU was up at halftime, and things went south in the second half.
There were several games in the BJ era that we should have won. We should have won that GS game you just mentioned. We should have won that Western Kentucky game a few years earlier. I'm not gonna say we should have won vs GS when Oteman Sampson was the QB but I do think we had the better team that day. We just dug ourselves too big a hole early in the game. That was a really good era of Rattler football.

There were several games in the BJ era that we should have won. We should have won that GS game you just mentioned. We should have won that Western Kentucky game a few years earlier. I'm not gonna say we should have won vs GS when Oteman Sampson was the QB but I do think we had the better team that day. We just dug ourselves too big a hole early in the game. That was a really good era of Rattler football.

I'm still trying to figure out, how they had the meltdown at Youngstown State in 1999.

But, why did they leave the MEAC?

1. Go and look at their AD and chancellor

2. They were sold the "ASUN" pipe dream and now they are stuck because with all the ASUN talk, you haven't seen them mentioned once as far as potential membership. The documentary on their self-sabotage is gonna be a doozy in 5 years (and I hate it for Sam being a Valley alum)

But, why did they leave the MEAC?
I think it was a cost cutting move. We tend to look at everything from a football angle but football isn't the only sport in their athletic department. I do think based on their recent athletic success and trajectory of the school overall they are positioning themselves to be the first HBCU to go FBS.

I also remember watching that Georgia Southern in 2001. FAMU was up at halftime, and things went south in the second half.

I attended the game. Quinn Gray suffered a concussion before half-time from a safety blitz and did not return to the game in the second half.

I think it was a cost cutting move. We tend to look at everything from a football angle but football isn't the only sport in their athletic department. I do think based on their recent athletic success and trajectory of the school overall they are positioning themselves to be the first HBCU to go FBS.
  • On June 9, 2003, FAMU submitted its application, seeking Division I-A status by 2004.
  • On July 21, the NCAA approved the application. Since a transition year is required, FAMU was deemed provisional I-A for 2003, which would begin in less than two months.

news-n-coffee.gif

You can count that. I don't. For what it's worth, I don't think most of y'all realize how close we were to being a member of the Sun Belt conference. The timing was just really all bad for everything that went down. A&T is in a much better position to make a successful move to FBS. Hell we are in a better position to make a successful move to FBS vs what happened back then.

Man , now see! The SWAC family trying to give FAMU their roses and they in here and online attacking the SWAC OGs and poking there nose up … man take that crap back to the meac and kick rocks..

first off, y’all need to be thanking your daddy
JSU for winning out and giving y’all a QUALITY FCS Loss…cause with all due respect to my SWAC brothers and sisters y’all ain’t look like world beaters in the SWAC or beat nobody to be poking your nose up saying do better. Y’all coming to Jesus game was against D2 FT Valley, Relax. The only time y’all looked good was picking on a very down UAPB who respectfully everyone looked good against, and beating a bad BCU team for the first time since 2010…
You needed Jesus, luck, a rabbits foot, and help to fall into the playoffs… don’t come up on this board talking sideways like y’all all that and a bag… OGs been doing this and been getting at large bids… go sit down somewhere…

Man , now see! The SWAC family trying to give FAMU their roses and they in here and online attacking the SWAC OGs and poking there nose up … man take that crap back to the meac and kick rocks..

first off, y’all need to be thanking your daddy
JSU for winning out and giving y’all a QUALITY FCS Loss…cause with all due respect to my SWAC brothers and sisters y’all ain’t look like world beaters in the SWAC or beat nobody to be poking your nose up saying do better. Y’all coming to Jesus game was against D2 FT Valley, Relax. The only time y’all looked good was picking on a very down UAPB who respectfully everyone looked good against, and beating a bad BCU team for the first time since 2010…
You needed Jesus, luck, a rabbits foot, and help to fall into the playoffs… don’t come up on this board talking sideways like y’all all that and a bag… OGs been doing this and been getting at large bids… go sit down somewhere…

And Fxck y'all too. The only reason you get a reply is cause y'all beat us by 1 point after we hadn't played football in over 600 days. The rest of The Swacs need to be thanking us for giving y'all a new blueprint to relevancy. Then again most of y'all ain't us. Okay so maybe we gave the big 3 a blueprint but Grambling and Su don't care about the playoffs so never mind.

My bad for talking to the OG like that but I think you'll understand this explanation. You know how you trying to do your thing with a chick but she got an ugly friend with a pretty personality that don't have no business so you have to ask your homeboy to be your wing man. Well the playoffs is that chick and AAMU is the home girl with the "great personality". We brought y'all BCx to talk to but y'all stay trying to be in grown folk business over here. If you don't get it go listen to Kevin Samuels. He be giving advice to you Not so Big 3 Swac schools with the good personality.

And Fxck y'all too. The only reason you get a reply is cause y'all beat us by 1 point after we hadn't played football in over 600 days. The rest of The Swacs need to be thanking us for giving y'all a new blueprint to relevancy. Then again most of y'all ain't us. Okay so maybe we gave the big 3 a blueprint but Grambling and Su don't care about the playoffs so never mind.

My bad for talking to the OG like that but I think you'll understand this explanation. You know how you trying to do your thing with a chick but she got an ugly friend with a pretty personality that don't have no business so you have to ask your homeboy to be your wing man. Well the playoffs is that chick and AAMU is the home girl with the "great personality". We brought y'all BCx to talk to but y'all stay trying to be in grown folk business over here. If you don't get it go listen to Kevin Samuels. He be giving advice to you Not so Big 3 Swac schools with the good personality.
Man get up outta here with that book. Without JSU. No playoffs for FAMU. And FAMU ain’t beat JSU even before prime came so shut that noise down. Y’all needed JSU to succeed to make the playoffs, and that’s the facts and end of discussion. Nobody want to hear that arrogant bs.

Back