Who was she shooting at?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I have no problem with her shooting. She just needs to go to the range and practice.

I am so sick of people stealing. Folks work hard for their stuff and to have somebody just and take it because they want to.

She needs a smaller caliber weapon. Because, she is lucky to have not killed any of her neighbors, or self.

First off, I am not inviting any ninjas over my house. We are going to meet at the police station.

The crime bill was intended for these types of thugs. You can't have it both ways black people. You cry foul when we put these thugs in prison where they belong. Then you cry foul when they rob, steal and kill from black people who protect them. At some point we have to be honest. There is no helping trash. Trash breeds trash and that trash destroys us.

The crime bill was intended for these types of thugs. You can't have it both ways black people. You cry foul when we put these thugs in prison where they belong. Then you cry foul when they rob, steal and kill from black people who protect them. At some point we have to be honest. There is no helping trash. Trash breeds trash and that trash destroys us.

The dilemma is these piece of shits will get a decent person sent to jail that normally mind their business but will royally f&#k them up for crossing the line. These shits have no idea what some people are capable of doing and it takes an enormous amount of restraint to use deductive reasoning…..Black men in particular, can get caught up in a myriad of trick bags.

Back