Randy Moss' ESPN Breakdown Is an Embarrassment for Black Men

Whatever. But, you're cool according to your logic if you voted for Biden who was mentored by two Klan members and who wrote the racist 1994 Crime Bill. I'm accustomed to our people who never criticize White liberals who use and abuse Black folks everyday. Bye.

BookerJones! My brother!

We have had these "hard uncomfortable conversations" on this board ad nauseam. We are just gonna have to agree to disagree, and realize that, you can take many paths to get to the same place. I think we all want the best for Black people. We just can't agree on how to accomplish that. Just my opinion motherfuckers. 🤣
Bet, I was talking as a people not just on this board that reaches so few of us. But I get it.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
. There is nothing you can do to make me want to feel love for racist white folks. You can be their friends. I'm good. These white folks are the ones who need to better understand black people. When white folks do that then black people will respond better.

That’s cool, but understand that black conservatives understand that BOTH SIDES are against us and LOVE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH prosperity!

Never thought I’d see the day when the 94 Crime Bill gets mentioned in Sports Board LOL

I just remember few Black politicians were against it. Remember few Black pastors were against it too, as well.

Easy to use hindsight and criticize the bill, but I generally don’t hear folks talking about what was going on BEFORE the bill passed.

Was it good legislation … maybe in intent, but not in execution. Could folks put pressure on reforming it in the decades after it passed? Yes, but … that didn’t happen because no one wanted to look “soft on crime.”

problem is too many people are complicit, or profiting, off of what’s going on in our communities to stop the foolishness.

problem is too many people are complicit, or profiting, off of what’s going on in our communities to stop the foolishness.
THIS

Lets not forget how many black folks benefitted as well.

How many movies and book got made off of black misery? How many have gotten into office thanks to it and have done nothing but fuss about white folks?

I remember hearing as a child don't ever cry in front of White folks. That's one thing I heard as a child that Black folks need to cling to. Black men crying on TV is part of the same agenda as Black men wearing dresses on TV.

I remember hearing as a child don't ever cry in front of White folks. That's one thing I heard as a child that Black folks need to cling to. Black men crying on TV is part of the same agenda as Black men wearing dresses on TV.
Now I definitely agree with you on that.

This is who you support!

Check your emotions. Trump is exactly right about Colin Powell. He was a fake Republican who supported the "weapons of mass destruction" lie in Iraq. Powell was a globalist just like Obama, the Bushes, and the Clintons who have all screwed Americans. For that reason, I'm not saying anything further about Powell because I have nothing good to say about him.

Check your emotions. Trump is exactly right about Colin Powell. He was a fake Republican who supported the "weapons of mass destruction" lie in Iraq. Powell was a globalist just like Obama, the Bushes, and the Clintons who have all screwed Americans. For that reason, I'm not saying anything further about Powell because I have nothing good to say about him.
Blacks like you are the beneficiary of men like Powell. Trump is a weak azz dude who paid his way out of serving. He couldn't walk in Powell shoes. He is a failure and a racist.

We also do not need to publicly disagree in front of white folks, but this rule gets broken in media every single day.

Blacks like you are the beneficiary of men like Powell. Trump is a weak azz dude who paid his way out of serving. He couldn't walk in Powell shoes. He is a failure and a racist.

No my family was in Louisiana while Powell's people was in Jamaica. Colin Powell hasn't benefited me in any way. Now, Booker T. Washington? Well, my great grandparents met due to him. So, stop with this notion that every Black person of historical note did something for every Black person.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
We also do not need to publicly disagree in front of white folks, but this rule gets broken in media every single day.

Yeah, it gets broken in the media every day because so many Black folks want these token Blacks in the media. But, few of us get it that these token Blacks are in the media simply to push White liberal racist talking points.

Yeah, it gets broken in the media every day because so many Black folks want these token Blacks in the media. But, few of us get it that these token Blacks are in the media simply to push White liberal racist talking points.

It happens because Black men have forgotten how to sit down with one another, privately disagree and publicly display unity.

No my family was in Louisiana while Powell's people was in Jamaica. Colin Powell hasn't benefited me in any way. Now, Booker T. Washington? Well, my great grandparents met due to him. So, stop with this notion that every Black person of historical note did something for every Black person.
Every positive black person in the world has benefitted from other black people. Even if it was from sweeping floors to shoveling shyt. This is why your generation will always struggle in society. You are who you are because others laid that foundation before you. You didn't become who you are without them

It happens because Black men have forgotten how to sit down with one another, privately disagree and publicly display unity.

And, you won't get it back (if we ever had it) as long as we promote token Blacks in "high" places. It took Kwame Brown to open the eyes of the masses of Blacks who follow sports to show that Stephen A. Smith is a shill for White liberal racism. Sadly most of our people are asleep and I don't know if they will ever truly wake up.

Every positive black person in the world has benefitted from other black people. Even if it was from sweeping floors to shoveling shyt. This is why your generation will always struggle in society. You are who you are because others laid that foundation before you. You didn't become who you are without them

I am who I am because of my family. Not Colin Powell. I will NEVER take up for a Black person simply because they are Black and especially if that Black person does the bidding of globalists.

And, you won't get it back (if we ever had it) as long as we promote token Blacks in "high" places. It took Kwame Brown to open the eyes of the masses of Blacks who follow sports to show that Stephen A. Smith is a shill for White liberal racism. Sadly most of our people are asleep and I don't know if they will ever truly wake up.

As is Whitlock for White conservative racism. So we can't act like it's one sided.

I am who I am because of my family. Not Colin Powell. I will NEVER take up for a Black person simply because they are Black and especially if that Black person does the bidding of globalists.
Yet you support the Republican party who are the biggest globalists on earth. Now that is funny. 😂

This is the type of toxic teaching that has black men thinking that showing emotion is bad. It's toxic teaching from the time we're able to walk. You're supposed to be tough, show no emotion and no fear... just tough it out. Andddddd when we end up doing some wild shit from keeping those thoughts and feelings boxed up all of those years, then they were just crazy.

This is the type of toxic teaching that has black men thinking that showing emotion is bad. It's toxic teaching from the time we're able to walk. You're supposed to be tough, show no emotion and no fear... just tough it out. Andddddd when we end up doing some wild shit from keeping those thoughts and feelings boxed up all of those years, then they were just crazy.

What you call toxic is simply how the winners of the world think. China is now pushing masculinity, they are taking effeminate men off TV in their country, and guess what? China is now pushing American football because it teaches masculinity. So, you can go wherever you want with that limp wrist thinking of yours because it will only destroy more Black people.

Back