A&M

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
No let's talk about the last 10years. Y'all scared? 🤣
Okay let’s talk about it cee, y’all won I’ll give you that , but it took that just to make y’all relevant in this series and yet y’all still behind. So what we talking about ? You beat some of JSU worse teams in school history. This was a championship team and we whooped the maroon and mo 5 stars off y’all bamas

Okay let’s talk about it cee, y’all won I’ll give you that , but it took that just to make y’all relevant in this series and yet y’all still behind. So what we talking about ? You beat some of JSU worse teams in school history. This was a championship team and we whooped the maroon and mo 5 stars off y’all bamas
JSU folks like to change the narrative. It is not our fault you did not have great teams. It is not our fault you lost. The record books will show we beat you. Just like it will show you beat us. The point is in black and white print we beat that azz. Now you beat our azz this year. See how that goes. 😂

Sad part about it is Coach prime still said he left 14 points on top of the 61 out there… as far as my concern the only thing that is a LIE is A&M believing they were ever GOOD … ain’t played nobody , took months off to a COVID CHAMPIONSHIP, and dodged the real teams…. They played a real team and what happened… they folded like a damn lawn chair… y’all were never real to begin with… and I been telling y’all this… don’t even bring up that championship no more … it’s looking fraudulent and fluke with every A&M loss. Without Glass y’all would be a 4-6th place team in the damn SWAC East… if pprophet tell you y’all sorry … y’all sorry… I’ve foreseen it … we still yo daddy and it’s going to be worse next year.
It will be worse next year? That's still to be seen. Just show up in Mobile and see. Beat the chest for one year.

P.S. Every team would be worse off without its best player.

Yall COULDNT say any of that!

Yall def needed a running clock. We pulled our starters or we were going to score 80.
THEN yall got whooped with Maynor and Glass. Aint no way to defend that. Yall got whooped with your best coach and QB and WR combo ever.

Yall just got drug and beat down.
Wait til the Fall? Why? You have your players already. Deion said that BEFORE the Spring season because he knew he didnt have his boys yet. What's yall excuse. Maynor playing with 90% of HIS recruits.
We will have new and more players next year too. You got a one-year talking point.

It will be worse next year? That's still to be seen. Just show up in Mobile and see. Beat the chest for one year.

That’s the problem Oracle your teams success was built on one player having to have a career game or his team would lose… you have had no defense since Maynor took over … address that and deal with that.

JSU folks like to change the narrative. It is not our fault you did not have great teams. It is not our fault you lost. The record books will show we beat you. Just like it will show you beat us. The point is in black and white print we beat that azz. Now you beat our azz this year. See how that goes. 😂
The record book will also show that y’all were the swac champs, favorites to win it this year, an yet, y’all still got 61 points put on y’all … so if you’re the champs, favored to repeat, and get beat so bad others question the validity of y’all team that would make you … say it with me Overrated… no excuses, no we’ll we did this, no last 10 years I know this past Saturday JSU beat that ass enough for your kids kids to be talking about that day.

I blame grumbing for this foolishness. We ain't been right since going to that place. 🤣
idris elba smiling GIF

That’s the problem Oracle your teams success was built on one player having to have a career game or his team would lose… you have had no defense since Maynor took over … address that and deal with that.
The defense did not come along as expected and the o-line could not protect Glass. These issues have to be and will be addressed in the offseason, if not earlier. There has to be substantial improvement if we are to take the one in Mobile next year.

I blame grumbing for this foolishness. We ain't been right since going to that place.
Well as our Radio commentator/color guy Darrell Asberry said to Rob J during their broadcast of the game, "Yeah, Grambling kicked the Pedestal from under Alabama A&M but Jackson State took their Heart!"

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

Huh? Dude, you're losing Broken Glass next year. You will have ~say it wit me~

"CASEY"

LMAO!!!!!!

Maybe if you say his name 5 times in the mirror, he'll become the next Broken Glass. Here, let's try it.

"CASEY!! CASEY!! CASEY!! CASEY!!! CAAA...CAAAA......CASSSS.........CASEEEEYYYY!!!!"

giphy.gif

Huh? Dude, you're losing Broken Glass next year. You will have ~say it wit me~

"CASEY"

LMAO!!!!!!

Maybe if you say his name 5 times in the mirror, he'll become the next Broken Glass. Here, let's try it.

"CASEY!! CASEY!! CASEY!! CASEY!!! CAAA...CAAAA......CASSSS.........CASEEEEYYYY!!!!"

giphy.gif
Casey is not likely to be the starter...The 4* redshirted freshman is likely to be the qb... Don't worry, we will be back.

Casey is not likely to be the starter...The 4* redshirted freshman is likely to be the qb... Don't worry, we will be back.
That guy who got sacked twice? THAT GUY?!?!?!

I don't know where yall coming back to, but ok....

I think I need to post YALL eviction notice, cause yall been evicted from Memorial North

That guy who got sacked twice? THAT GUY?!?!?!

I don't know where yall coming back to, but ok....

I think I need to post YALL eviction notice, cause yall been evicted from Memorial North
You can't evict us from something that's paid for... But rest assured, we will invite you back in a couple of years...Lol

That was not the 4* that was sacked. I don't he played.

The coaches promised him a fair chance to win the spot. But the $8 is taller, has a stronger arm and is accurate. the qb coach had him as the future at the position.
It don't matter our defense will feast on him too.

Back