BCU, Bewild is NOT amused....

The remaining BCU schedule looks brutal to me, they will either change their fortunes or have a bad ending, that's some gauntlet remaining

View attachment 13563

It look like a 0-11 season for sure

Well they may be able to get grambling since they may be looking at the Bayou Classic to redeem themselves and skipping the bcu game.
Now, they always seem to be able to put it on famu no matter what the record is.

Po Mary’s Little Lamb had no idea

Friday Movie GIF

The SWAC is a different world
than where you coming from

African American Reaction GIF

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Y'all folks ain't gonna give me a heart attack..lol..lmao. Between Cookman, Miami Dolphins and Florida State..that crap is ENOUGH..lol. Got my bag over my head. I'll come out when its over..carry on...

good lord! I’m calling the suicide hotline all that self harm you’re putting yourself through is concerning my well being, as a concerned swac East brother, get help, turn off the tv, and try again next year. You poor poor soul… somebody find him a winning team and hope please!

I’m going to insert it because it’s the smack board neophyte lol 😂 maybe the small talk forum is more suited for you.
Neo? This aint the Matrix and you definitely nobody DP playa.

I would say do better but it appears that may be difficult for you.

Back on subject, this year is a fluke. Dont go thinking BCU sweet because none of yall could say anything to BCU this past twenty years when it came to football.

Neo? This aint the Matrix and you definitely nobody DP playa.

I would say do better but it appears that may be difficult for you.

Back on subject, this year is a fluke. Dont go thinking BCU sweet because none of yall could say anything to BCU this past twenty years when it came to football.
I say neophyte cause you clearly green, inexperienced, and new to this smack thing. Your first mistake was thinking what I’m saying was to be taken seriously. Your second mistake was talking about your history when you’re being beat to a pulp by the SWAC with no easy win in sight.. you’ll learn. Po wildcat… do better.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I say neophyte cause you clearly green, inexperienced, and new to this smack thing. Your first mistake was thinking what I’m saying was to be taken seriously. Your second mistake was talking about your history when you’re being beat to a pulp by the SWAC with no easy win in sight.. you’ll learn. Po wildcat… do better.
What we learned so far

1. Dont use logic when dealing with jsu folks. They simply can't understand.

2. Glad we agree nothing you say is to be taken seriously.

What we learned so far

1. Dont use logic when dealing with jsu folks. They simply can't understand.

2. Glad we agree nothing you say is to be taken seriously.
You need to attend smack school.. 😂 just have fun dude.. it’s all love . Now the Ole school brother from PV would like to parley with ya about y’all game this upcoming Saturday.. some talking points

- you beat them last swac/meac challenge
- you gone turn up that heat and drain pv players
- the classic pv crying picture
- the classic … “wild cat foot panther ass”

you got this. #IBelieve in you. 🤜🏾👍🏾

You need to attend smack school.. 😂 just have fun dude.. it’s all love . Now the Ole school brother from PV would like to parley with ya about y’all game this upcoming Saturday.. some talking points

you got this. #IBelieve in you. 🤜🏾👍🏾

It's Panther's foot, Wildcat arse.....

You need to attend smack school.. just have fun dude.. it’s all love . Now the Ole school brother from PV would like to parley with ya about y’all game this upcoming Saturday.. some talking points

you got this. #IBelieve in you.

Man bruh you foul. You than put a garment on this man w/ a purple/gold blindfold and sent him out in 5pm SWAC rush hour traffic and you know PV coming down the highway in a 1964 Peterbilt truck. lol

music video GIF by Tritonal

Bruh, you're my purple/gold conscious. Come on back and simply.... be a witness! :D lol :D

Po' BCU smackers need some type of support system right about now being o'fer and all. Let us turn our SWAC bible back to SWAC... 2011... MEAC/SWAC Challenge and help them to feel good about themselves.

That game still makes me laugh to this day.

Back