Dam all y'all

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Checking in...

Well, Congrats Mafia & JSU fam! That was a good spanking yesterday. At least we didn't let the clock run (wink) and just took it as it came. Much respect to Coach Sanders. No doubt he and his team had more than enough ammo going into yesterday. ...rep the East and bring the title back home.

Oh & yesterday was definitely not a good look for him, but still--> "In Maynor I trust!"

Now @Blacknbengal , post your laughing emoji right here ________. ;)👍✊

Checking in...

Well, Congrats Mafia & JSU fam! That was a good spanking yesterday. At least we didn't let the clock run (wink) and just took it as it came. Much respect to Coach Sanders. No doubt he and his team had more than enough ammo going into yesterday. ...rep the East and bring the title back home.

Oh & yesterday was definitely not a good look for him, but still--> "In Maynor I trust!"

You dayum sure asked for one 😆

Checking in...

Instead of posting a laughing emoji, I'll just post how I REALLY feel this morning.

View: https://youtu.be/zQNDCx_6sk4

Homecoming! I'm gonna have a terrible hangover in the morning. Dam! Dam! Dam! Where is Florida Evans when you need her
Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

Back