The Atlanta Dream players fighting at a food truck

levarg

The Elite BRAVE
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
They have and 8-24 record and didn’t make it close to the first playoffs I guess they have too much time on their hands.

View: https://twitter.com/TweenTween3/status/1444791240382427137?s=20
These must be the bull daggers ricki smiley was talking about that one time…

This is the elephant in the room as far as one of the big reasons wly the league can't take off (too many stars are studs/bull dykes). Even the white stars (Bird, Della Donne, Taurisi) are Alphabeticals.

That's why their viewership is 2/3 men (feminine hetero women don't wanna be around that). NEVER forget the story someone told on here about a WNBA player over aggresively approaching their mate.

This is the elephant in the room as far as one of the big reasons wly the league can't take off (too many stars are studs/bull dykes). Even the white stars (Bird, Della Donne, Taurisi) are Alphabeticals.

That's why their viewership is 2/3 men (feminine hetero women don't wanna be around that). NEVER forget the story someone told on here about a WNBA player over aggresively approaching their mate.
The L’s in the alphabet cult are very aggressive especially the black ones when they practice this behavior they have to go completely left field with it. They have it in their minds they can square up with a man if you step on her timberlands or say hi to her girl. I think LeBron James is a stakeholder on this team this is a bad investment especially when you have teams that made it to the playoffs and the team gets moved out the stadium for shit like Disney on ice.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The L’s in the alphabet cult are very aggressive especially the black ones when they practice this behavior they have to go completely left field with it. They have it in their minds they can square up with a man if you step on her timberlands or say hi to her girl. I think LeBron James is a stakeholder on this team this is a bad investment especially when you have teams that made it to the playoffs and the team gets moved out the stadium for shit like Disney on ice.

Yes the AA ones are rough and possessive to prove a point - and it seems they always get a nice friendly gf who is social but they don’t let them breathe lol

That has always been the problem of the league - hard to promote a star with that agenda

Yall must be trying to get cancelled.
if this was facebook, all of them would be on 30 day bans lol. Trust me, I know.

With that being said, I watch the WNBA religiously because I'm just a big fan of basketball so I watch all versions. There's 3 problems with the WNBA.
1. Half of the women playing are terrible. I'm tired of seeing missed wide open layups or chicks trying to do reverse layups and miss everything but the glass.
2. The lack of eye candy. There's a reason why players such as Sky Diggins and Candace Parker are promoted as favorites. It's because they're hoopers but don't try to act all manly. They are the eye candy of the league that make men want to watch.
3. The biggest problem imo, is the fact that women complain about wanting to do what men do, but most of these women won't even support the darn game.

If they had a team in or near Mississippi, I would definitely become a season ticket holder just because. Matter of fact, move the Atlanta Dream to Southaven, Mississippi and let them play in the same arena the Memphis Hustle play in.

if this was facebook, all of them would be on 30 day bans lol. Trust me, I know.

With that being said, I watch the WNBA religiously because I'm just a big fan of basketball so I watch all versions. There's 3 problems with the WNBA.
1. Half of the women playing are terrible. I'm tired of seeing missed wide open layups or chicks trying to do reverse layups and miss everything but the glass.
2. The lack of eye candy. There's a reason why players such as Sky Diggins and Candace Parker are promoted as favorites. It's because they're hoopers but don't try to act all manly. They are the eye candy of the league that make men want to watch.
3. The biggest problem imo, is the fact that women complain about wanting to do what men do, but most of these women won't even support the darn game.

If they had a team in or near Mississippi, I would definitely become a season ticket holder just because. Matter of fact, move the Atlanta Dream to Southaven, Mississippi and let them play in the same arena the Memphis Hustle play in.
What gs said

Thats some good food. v
hanna barbera lol GIF

Diggins was the first person that came to mind as far as hetero women that are stars in the league but I forgot all about Parker who has made a name for herself doing work with TNT so her career is set once she hangs up her basketball shoes.

They are few and far between in that league which is why they have a hard time connecting

Last edited:
Back