Noah Bodden gets 1st GSU Start

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

Looking forward to seeing how Bodden performs. I think he gives Grambling a boost on both sides of the ball.

I would just let him get in 4 games this season and preserve his redshirt year. This season is a lost cause for grambling and they shouldn't waste it on losing a season of his eligibility.

We are 0-1 in conference. We win the next 4 starts and no way do I red-shirt him!

Do you really think this team can win the next 4 starts?
I don't think this team can win 4 of the 7 games you got left?

Save him and let him play in 3 of those 7 and learn during a red shirt year and be ready for sure in the next 4 years.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

Save him and let him play in 3 of those 7 and learn during a red shirt year and be ready for sure in the next 4 years.
Yes, I do

He came to Grambling to play and not hold the clipboard. Let's get it started. Nothing to wait for!!! Next Man Up.

Noah turned down offers from GaTech, Tenn, Purdue, Arizona St, Oregon, Cincy, Baylor, Rutgers, VaTech, West Va, etc. to come to the Icon. We gotta protect him with a few high percentage scripted plays to settle the jitters as our QBs have been running for their lives at the snap of the ball.

The consolation is that Noah has been trained and mentored by one of Gram’s best in Bruce Eugene, so I know he will be mentally ready.

The last four years Dooley has beaten us and their season then came to an end. I don’t know why they would be worried about us. They should be worried about what the parents of their players are saying in not so private. lol
Exactly!! All I could do was laugh .. Ya'll still PV PERIOD ** Shrugs shoulders**

Back