Tuskegee vs Alabama A&M Gane Thread: 4:00pm CT

Y'all haven't learned Maynor football yet. 😂 We easily scored on Tuskegee. Maynor doesn't show his hand. Conference play is opening up. He runs practice plays on teams we can defeat. In order to beat us you must score 40 points or more. Y'all fall for it every time with the comparison of a against b.

The same Maynor who has never beat GSU, Alcorn or SU?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You all may have lost to them in the Spring too.

and yes, he beat JSU. Like everybody else. His best wins are questionable UAPB teams.
The difference is he's proved he can win Championships. Ole Bad knees down in Jackson only talks a good talk.

Oh by the way you folks keep looking at the score and not the game fail to realize TU scored with 1:00 left in the 4th with the bench players in. The defense did it's job because of the starters had been in they would not have scored and it would have been 45-28, but this is the SWAC page where everyone never looks at the game or facts. 😂

Oh by the way you folks keep looking at the score and not the game fail to realize TU scored with 1:00 left in the 4th with the bench players in. The defense did it's job because of the starters had been in they would not have scored and it would have been 45-28, but this is the SWAC page where everyone never looks at the game or facts. 😂
Naw we watched. Both teams scored late lol. People also saw 31-28 at the beginning of the 4th quarter.

Naw we watched. Both teams scored late lol. People also saw 31-28 at the beginning of the 4th quarter.
I saw Delta St lost by 7 but I got enough sense to know Deion didn't show his hand to Maynor either. 😂 It's not hard. Deion and Maynor both played football 😂 just saying 😂

Y'all act like we haven't seen JSU play. 😂 Sanders is not that guy yet on offense. He can't get you 40 points. Just saying. We have seen you play. 🤣😆
Sanders has played against good defenses (famu/ulm). Put up 38 on tnsu and was well on his way to doing the same against delta state. He got knocked out of the game at the 12 minute mark in the 3rd quarter and did not attempt another pass (24 points 2 quarters). We play defense at JSU. We don't need our offense to score 40 ppg. Only teams that don't play defense need that. We are only giving up 12 ppg so you will be in for a rude awakening 😆 🤣.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Sanders has played against good defenses (famu/ulm). Put up 38 on tnsu and was well on his way to doing the same against delta state. He got knocked out of the game at the 12 minute mark in the 3rd quarter and did not attempt another pass (24 points 2 quarters). We play defense at JSU. We don't need our offense to score 40 ppg. Only teams that don't play defense need that. We are only giving up 12 ppg so you will be in for a rude awakening 😆 🤣.
One thing I've learned over the years is never argue with JSU fans. 😂 What your team did against another team doesn't matter when they line up against a new team. Regardless of what y'all try to convince us to believe it will come down to your defense against our offense. The point being made is we just don't use one person. We spread it around. We shall see what happens. I have said many times I like Sanders, but the key is he is a true freshman. As he grows he will be dangerous. That time is not here yet. It will come down to a pro style offense against a pro style defense. Bottom line. No spinning it.

One thing I've learned over the years is never argue with JSU fans. 😂 What your team did against another team doesn't matter when they line up against a new team. Regardless of what y'all try to convince us to believe it will come down to your defense against our offense. The point being made is we just don't use one person. We spread it around. We shall see what happens. I have said many times I like Sanders, but the key is he is a true freshman. As he grows he will be dangerous. That time is not here yet. It will come down to a pro style offense against a pro style defense. Bottom line. No spinning it.
9 times out of 10 the team with the best defense will win. You gotta be able to stop somebody. Yes Shedeur is a freshman and even as a freshman he's one of the best QBs in the Swac. If you don't have a DLine you're in trouble.

Damn. Tuskegee put up 35? I didn’t expect that this year vs the Dogs.

Tuskegee an instate rival has a rich tradition and plays hard nose football against us all the time. If you review Tuskegee's record against SWAC schools, you will find out that they have done well. At one time Tuskegee had won more games that any other HBCU.

9 times out of 10 the team with the best defense will win. You gotta be able to stop somebody. Yes Shedeur is a freshman and even as a freshman he's one of the best QBs in the Swac. If you don't have a DLine you're in trouble.
Well, if that is the case AAMU will win! You finally got one right 🤣 🤣 🤣

Tuskegee an instate rival has a rich tradition and plays hard nose football against us all the time. If you review Tuskegee's record against SWAC schools, you will find out that they have done well. At one time Tuskegee had won more games that any other HBCU.

Nobody tryna hear these excuses. They aint even score that much on po Ed Waters... smh
They scored ZERO on Ft. Valley and had it close vs yall til the 4th quarter.

Yall in trouble!

Nobody tryna hear these excuses. They aint even score that much on po Ed Waters... smh
They scored ZERO on Ft. Valley and had it close vs yall til the 4th quarter.

Yall in trouble!

GIF by MOODMAN

Back