I Don’t Have Shit to Say

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Can we evict the “icon” off Grambling name ? You can’t lose to your former OC four years in a row, go from being above average after 2016 to “dang will they even win 5 games this year”… idc what y’all did in y’all school history y’all not that team RIGHT NOW… I been telling y’all hard headed bamas that 2016 is getting further and further away… teams don’t fear y’all no more… for the 100th time… but as founders used to say… you have to smack them to sleep it’s the only way they’ll understand.

Last edited:
Iguess the jokes used against JSU Sweptember and making fun of our coaching hires is finally catching up to Iconless grambling… the old grambling I know would never !

An eviction notice??!?!?!!! WTF?!?!?!?!!

The Kid Mero Wow GIF by Desus & Mero

Can we evict the “icon” off Grambling name ? You can’t lose to your former OC four years in a row, go from being above average after 2016 to “dang will they even win 5 games this year”… idc what y’all did in y’all school history y’all not that team RIGHT NOW… I been telling y’all hard headed bamas that 2016 is getting further and further away… teams don’t fear y’all no more… for the 100th time… but as founders used to say… you have to smack them to sleep it’s the only way they’ll understand.

An eviction notice??!?!?!!! WTF?!?!?!?!!

The Kid Mero Wow GIF by Desus & Mero

You didn't see the eviction notice? You been evicted!!

View attachment 13355

Don't make me call the cops on you!!!! 😡

View: https://twitter.com/Fire923/status/1441920433767411717?s=20

All y’all can go to helll!!!!
You see, you're just not built for this. This is for the OG's. You're more conditioned for Smalltalk. We like hearing those stories about the old man and which Instagram models you'll smash. Leave this Smack stuff to the pros. So, if you could get your stuff and exit stage left, we ALL would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Management.

You see, you're just not built for this. This is for the OG's. You're more conditioned for Smalltalk. We like hearing those stories about the old man and which Instagram models you'll smash. Leave this Smack stuff to the pros. So, if you could get your stuff and exit stage left, we ALL would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Management.

Man please…..

Last edited by a moderator:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

Thanks,

Management.

Is this for him too?

Eviction.jpg

Back