Jackson State vs UL Monroe Game Thread: 7:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
One thing that’s apparent is that JSU has the talent in the trenches on both sides of the ball. I hate to see them minimize that running the offense they do. They could beat most teams just running the football. Shedur is a player no doubt, but I’d love to see him in a pro style offense with the backs running downhill behind that OL.

Defense y’all played y’all ass off tonight as usual…

we have a suspect O line against teams with solid d line play
Offensive play calling stinked tonight
Dropped balls
Turnovers!
And we have to establish some sort of run game moving forward…

damn we could’ve had this one tonight. We flat out lost this. JSU needs to sure things up and be better going forward.

First loss of the season. Defense didn’t give up a score so the blame goes on the offense. That one hurt because we were the better team. No injuries but man that was a big blow.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I didn't expect a win. We made uncharacteristic mistakes tonight trying to do too much instead of just playing ball. Not gonna beat decent teams turning the ball over 4 times. Offensively we were just not in sync

I didn't expect a win. We made uncharacteristic mistakes tonight trying to do too much instead of just playing ball. Not gonna beat decent teams turning the ball over 4 times. Offensively we were just not in sync
We need more talent on the OL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back