The 17th Thread about trump - I thought we were done with this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former Attorney General Bill Barr on Trump's election fraud claims: "It was all bullsh*t"
:o
::)
:lol:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-attorney-general-bill-barr-124743756.html

Former Attorney General Bill Barr said the Justice Department always knew Trump's claims of election fraud were "bullsh*t," according to an excerpt from journalist Jonathan Karl's upcoming book published in the The Atlantic.

Why it matters: Barr's new comments come as Trump continues to propagate the lie that the 2020 election was "rigged." Republicans in swing states now are conducting "audits" of election ballots based on false conspiracies about the election.

Get market news worthy of your time with Axios Markets. Subscribe for free.

Flashback: Last December, Barr told the AP: "To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election."

That comment infuriated then-President Trump, Barr told the Atlantic. “How the f*ck could you do this to me? Why did you say it?” Trump asked Barr. Barr responded that he said it because it was true.

“You must hate Trump. You must hate Trump," Trump said, referring to himself in the 3rd person, according to Barr.
45 released a statement this morning about him.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

Texas Dem Confronts Fox News Host: Say Trump Lost in 2020​

During an appearance on Fox News Tuesday night, Texas state Rep. James Talarico (D) challenged host Pete Hegseth to tell his viewers that Donald Trump lost the 2020 presidential election to Joe Biden. Hegseth refused to confirm that basic statement of truth, proving his guest’s point in the process.

As Hegseth pushed Talarico to explain why he and his fellow Democrats fled Texas to deny their Republican colleagues a quorum to pass anti-voting rights legislation, the lawmaker pulled no punches, telling him, “You have made a lot of money personally and you have enriched a lot of corporations with advertising by getting on here and spewing lies and conspiracy theories to folks who trust you.”

Trust me, we not though with this madness. I ended up on this youtube video since this clown showed up at the hotel I manage the internet for, sorry cant tell you where I'm at on the video LOL. They pretended like they don't want this guy around, but they really do.

Trust me, we not though with this madness. I ended up on this youtube video since this clown showed up at the hotel I manage the internet for, sorry cant tell you where I'm at on the video LOL. They pretended like they don't want this guy around, but they really do.

Typical "white" frat boy behavior/mentality.
If you notice he called out "Black crime" in our "white" neighborhoods. What is Black crime and in what white neighborhoods is it occurring?
Also why was he calling the Salon reporter gay or saying he sounded gay? (rhetorical question)
What grown man does that, especially if you want to run for political office, not to mention who'd hire a person like this?

All these books coming out by staffers criticizing Trump to me is Bullshit.....The information is more than likely true but if a person does not have the morale courage to stand up for what is right at that moment when they can actually make a difference then to me all these books are simply for them to make money.

Hell I would have taken pride in Trump firing me because I did what was right. The way he shitted on my former colleagues in the counter terrorism field was horrible.....

All these books coming out by staffers criticizing Trump to me is Bullshit.....The information is more than likely true but if a person does not have the morale courage to stand up for what is right at that moment when they can actually make a difference then to me all these books are simply for them to make money.

Hell I would have taken pride in Trump firing me because I did what was right. The way he shitted on my former colleagues in the counter terrorism field was horrible.....
My friend got mad at me because I didn't take a picture with Ben Carson at the event, he's a big conservative. I told him something similar to what you just said. I didn't take a pic with him because I felt some kinda way about him tap dancing for tRump and taking a job he wasn't even close to qualified for instead of standing his ground and excusing himself form the offer or telling him he could work for him or something medical. When I took a pic with him several years ago he had just wrote the book Gifted Hands and I felt different back then because he was in his gift back then, but I guess time changes things.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
My friend got mad at me because I didn't take a picture with Ben Carson at the event, he's a big conservative. I told him something similar to what you just said. I didn't take a pic with him because I felt some kinda way about him tap dancing for tRump and taking a job he wasn't even close to qualified for instead of standing his ground and excusing himself form the offer or telling him he could work for him or something medical. When I took a pic with him several years ago he had just wrote the book Gifted Hands and I felt different back then because he was in his gift back then, but I guess time changes things.
I remember reading his book and my grandmother singing his praises which she was right at the time.

Fast forward to him saying the pyramids could have been made to store grain and I could hear my grandmother who actually traveled to see them saying… Damn fool.

The person who is stirring up all of the wild conspiracy theories about the 2020 election is Dennis Montgomery. Those lawyers and MyPillow Guy are getting their info from a nutjob that robbed money from the federal government during the Bush Administration. He claimed he had proof about the election but all the metadata they collected from him was just bullshit. They figured out a way to grift and spread lies to con white rage for their money. Check out this article from the Daily Beast. Rachel Maddow talked about it on her show Thursday night.

A pro-Trump county clerk is accused of helping to leak sensitive election data to one of QAnon's leaders: reports
:snicker

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-qanons-leaders-reports/ar-AANjRvT?li=BBnb7Kz

A pro-Trump election official in Colorado is accused of assisting in the compromising of voting machines and allowing someone to leak sensitive data to a prominent QAnon influencer, according to Vice.

Tina Peters, a county clerk in Mesa, Colorado, and so-called "Trump Truther," permitted surveillance cameras to be turned off for up to two months, it is alleged. During that time, she has allowed someone to steal information that was then leaked to QAnon figurehead Ron Watkins, the media outlet reported.

At some point in May, Peters's office reportedly ordered officials to turn off the surveillance cameras monitoring Mesa County's voting equipment, according to evidence from Colorado's Democratic Secretary of State Jenna Griswold.

The cameras were not turned on again until this month, Vice reported, which broke the equipment's "chain of custody" and means that the machines cannot be used in November's city, town, and school district elections.

"This is troubling for the entire state of Colorado to have someone in a trusted position, literally trusted to protect democracy, allow this type of situation to occur," Griswold said during a Thursday press conference. "To be very clear, Mesa County Clerk and Recorder allowed a security breach and by all evidence at this point assisted it."

A pro-Trump county clerk is accused of helping to leak sensitive election data to one of QAnon's leaders: reports

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-qanons-leaders-reports/ar-AANjRvT?li=BBnb7Kz

A pro-Trump election official in Colorado is accused of assisting in the compromising of voting machines and allowing someone to leak sensitive data to a prominent QAnon influencer, according to Vice.

Tina Peters, a county clerk in Mesa, Colorado, and so-called "Trump Truther," permitted surveillance cameras to be turned off for up to two months, it is alleged. During that time, she has allowed someone to steal information that was then leaked to QAnon figurehead Ron Watkins, the media outlet reported.

At some point in May, Peters's office reportedly ordered officials to turn off the surveillance cameras monitoring Mesa County's voting equipment, according to evidence from Colorado's Democratic Secretary of State Jenna Griswold.

The cameras were not turned on again until this month, Vice reported, which broke the equipment's "chain of custody" and means that the machines cannot be used in November's city, town, and school district elections.

"This is troubling for the entire state of Colorado to have someone in a trusted position, literally trusted to protect democracy, allow this type of situation to occur," Griswold said during a Thursday press conference. "To be very clear, Mesa County Clerk and Recorder allowed a security breach and by all evidence at this point assisted it."
Again, more election integrity fraud being perpetrated by conservatives.

A resident of the notoriously conservative retirement community The Villages has been arrested for possible voter fraud.

According to the Orlando Sentinel, Charles Franklin Barnes is the fourth member of the community arrested for casting fraudulent ballots. WKMG reported that Barnes voted both in Florida and in Connecticut during the 2020 election.

Barnes was caught after anonymous emails were sent to the Florida’s Secretary of State in May 2021 by someone naming themselves as "Totes Legit Votes," say court records.

Raw Story reached out to the Connecticut Secretary of State's office and they explained that Barnes removed himself from the voter registry in Aug. 2021. Before that, however, he'd voted in every election since 2020 by mail even though he was registered and living in Florida. Most people change their registration or their address, replacing the existing one. Barnes took the extra step removing himself from the rolls, which the office explained is rare. For most of 2020 Barnes had also been voting by mail, the office revealed.

Barnes isn't registered with any political party in Connecticut, so it's unclear who his candidate of choice was. Barnes was taken to the Sumter County Jail. He joins Villages residents Joan Halstead, Jay Ketcik and John Rider in facing felony charges of casting more than one ballot. The three were all Trump supporters.

Lock him up!

New York Attorney General Letitia James disclosed new details Tuesday night about her civil investigation into former President Donald Trump’s business, saying the probe has uncovered evidence suggesting the company put a fraudulent value on multiple assets and misrepresented those values to financial institutions for economic benefit.

James, who launched her probe in 2019, also said in the court filing that the former president “had ultimate authority over a wide swath of conduct by the Trump Organization" that involved fraudulent misstatements to financial institutions, the Internal Revenue Service, and other parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back