The Last Time JSU Had a QB to Talk TIHS

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
This poor child has underestimated the entire SWAC. He better hope those dogs don't turn out to be puppies.
Like Miles?

rs_600x600-150204072827-600.Marcus-Paulk-Arrested.jl.020415.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Oh how the guard has changed over the years … GSU went from Kincaid / Swac Champs/ Celebration bowl to being Southerns Bottom Trick … Dooleys doormat… and most recently JSU’s door step to something more. Grambling going 6-5 this year at best. I’d be focused on that flounders… just good has followed since the once feared “hall of greatness” …. Damn HAS Been Boomers…

Oh how the guard has changed over the years … GSU went from Kincaid / Swac Champs/ Celebration bowl to being Southerns Bottom Trick … Dooleys doormat… and most recently JSU’s door step to something more. Grambling going 6-5 this year at best. I’d be focused on that flounders… just good has followed since the once feared “hall of greatness” …. Damn HAS Been Boomers…

Wait hold up....yall win one game in 10 years and now WE are slaw!!!! This that bullshit that the entire page is talking about. Deon has not proven one thing on the field in regards to being a championship head coach at Jackson State. Where is the trophy...rings....etc....hell and we were one play away from winning...

Please post the overall head to head contest between GSU and jsu....then post the number of Championships you have.

If Deon does not win a championship this year you all will be calling for his head. Coaches don't last long at jsu!!!

One more thing....EVERY COACH WHO HAS COACHED AT GSU HAS WON A CHAMPIONSHIP......what other school in the SWAC has that bragging rights?

Gosittheeassdownsomewhere

Wait hold up....yall win one game in 10 years and now WE are slaw!!!! This that bullshit that the entire page is talking about. Deon has not proven one thing on the field in regards to being a championship head coach at Jackson State. Where is the trophy...rings....etc....hell and we were one play away from winning...

Please post the overall head to head contest between GSU and jsu....then post the number of Championships you have.

If Deon does not win a championship this year you all will be calling for his head. Coaches don't last long at jsu!!!

One more thing....EVERY COACH WHO HAS COACHED AT GSU HAS WON A CHAMPIONSHIP......what other school in the SWAC has that bragging rights?

Gosittheeassdownsomewhere
JSU really left 11 points on the board verses GSU…so let’s kill that we barely lost stuff…

you have to go back to what you “use” to do against JSU … not no more that ended THIS year.

“ HAS won “ = has been … news flash jack 2016 was 5 years ago… GSU now Got ADs walking out and coaches changes … looking a little post 2013 JSU-ish to me except one thing… you can say what you want and I’ll give you this Grambling got series and championships on THEE… no excuses can’t take that away from y’all…. but you’ll never find in our history where we QUIT … I can point out multiple occasions GSU boycotted, caught “covid” at the most convenient time for yall, and Quit… sit your side show quitting has been ass down founders … no your role and shutup.

Close THEE thread. We don’t talk to “sideshow” losers 0-6 ass football team… how prime do more in season 1 than a seasoned Fobbs who according to this same board was suppose to wipe the floor with JSU…. Negro please.

JSU really left 11 points on the board verses GSU…so let’s kill that we barely lost stuff…

you have to go back to what you “use” to do against JSU … not no more that ended THIS year.

“ HAS won “ = has been … news flash jack 2016 was 5 years ago… GSU now Got ADs walking out and coaches changes … looking a little post 2013 JSU-ish to me except one thing… you can say what you want and I’ll give you this Grambling got series and championships on THEE… no excuses can’t take that away from y’all…. but you’ll never find in our history where we QUIT … I can point out multiple occasions GSU boycotted, caught “covid” at the most convenient time for yall, and Quit… sit your side show quitting has been ass down founders … no your role and shutup.

I read "left 11 points on the board" and stopped reading your post....a bunch of foolishness. You sound like the teacher on Charlie Brown.....

I read "left 11 points on the board" and stopped reading your post....a bunch of foolishness. You sound like the teacher on Charlie Brown.....
Founders you went 0-6 what are we really talking about ..? The glory days ? The series? If you are, then you sound foolish and like a broken record.

Back