Victim opens fire on would-be robbers in Melrose shootout

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
If you get a chance to read the article, you'll see where the police wanted to find the victim, now I understand journalist write articles certain ways, but if this is true, why not say police are looking for the suspects as well as the victim. Also according to some comments I read about this attempted robbery, in this particular area, city, or county, there are some questions about whether or not a person is allowed to conceal carry. If not then the victim could be brought up on firearm charges.

If you get a chance to read the article, you'll see where the police wanted to find the victim, now I understand journalist write articles certain ways, but if this is true, why not say police are looking for the suspects as well as the victim. Also according to some comments I read about this attempted robbery, in this particular area, city, or county, there are some questions about whether or not a person is allowed to conceal carry. If not then the victim could be brought up on firearm charges.
They caught the suspects

Back