My Ole Buddy Tried to Holla at My Momma

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
So yall would allow a ole pimp that you helped to get puddin and get hoes get with your momma? that's supposed to be against man law.

🤣 Not if they are both over 21. 🤣 But like you said , "that is beside the point".

But I have a question. If the ole pimp that you help to get puddin and get hoes wants to get with yo momma and yo momma wants to get with him, what can you do to stop them? I don't think that any of us would be cool with that situation. I know I wouldn't. But, if they wanna hook up, well........ And growing up in a small town, I know of a couple of situations where this has happen. 🤣

🤣 Not if they are both over 21. 🤣 But like you said , "that is beside the point".

But I have a question. If the ole pimp that you help to get puddin and get hoes wants to get with yo momma and yo momma wants to get with him, what can you do to stop them? I don't think that any of us would be cool with that situation. I know I wouldn't. But, if they wanna hook up, well........ And growing up in a small town, I know of a couple of situations where this has happen. 🤣

Man I can't do a damn thing.....his grand daughter finner than May wine but she got 5 kids and TOO fertile.......whew she fine.

Founders Mom

giphy.gif

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
My freshman year, I had to tell my roommate, yeah, look at my Mom, but stop it there. Now, as you are saying, they both over 21, but if that was my boy, he better watch his back. The first chance I got, I would make sure he had an accident. I probably would have had her talk him into helping me paint her house...and it's a tall house.

Back