The Current Situation in Haiti

BulldogM.Ed.23

Bulldog Fan/Supporter
Knowing the history of this country, I have to say all the things that have been taking place lately is interesting but not surprising. Historians already know. We've seen this all before, especially with countries that are part of the African Diaspora.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I read a white paper once about the Dominican Republic and Haiti’s economic differences. More importantly how the Dominican Republic wants control of the entire island. That’s why I never had an urgency to travel there.

What did the Haitian people do to deserve this??? :mad:

I think there is wayyyyyy more to this than what we are being told. I doubt if we will ever know the whole story.
The Haitians were the first to free themselves from enslavement and French colonial rule in the late 1700s. Keep in mind that it happened at time the legal enslavement of black people everywhere else in the western hemisphere still existed. In a nutshell, it was determined back then by western nations and European powers, white people, that they would act in concert to make certain Haiti would then and now remain a failed state.

In order to achieve that aim all sorts of corrosive policies, practices and covert activities have been used and deployed for centuries to include purposely approving high interest loans from the IMF with the specific intent to place them in crippling debt to installing puppet regimes and leaders in furtherance of that effort.

Haiti has no friends in this world, even their next door neighbor the Dominican Republic has put in place a number of laws that harm them.

Last edited:
I read a white paper once about the Dominican Republic and Haiti’s economic differences. More importantly how the Dominican Republic wants control of the entire island. That’s why I never had an urgency to travel there.

The self-hating DR is notoriously racist/colorist. I never understood why so many Black Americans are so infatuated with visiting.

I guess at this time and age, everything is out in the open, even on a platform like CNN. What's happening is as plain as day.

Last edited:
Back