I Need Help for My Foot Fetish

The Founder

I am admitting it. I just can't help it....man it is something about pretty feet on a woman for me. It's like a fucking drug. No lie....I don't care if the woman is fat, skinny, fine, etc....short...tall....Hell Riyanna wears a size 10 in women her feet OMG!!! Nicky Minage....LAWD!!!! Toni Braxton.....Janelle Monae....Lisa Raye....Tika Sumpner....

The biggest problem is my wife. She know what she be doing. She will flash her feet and she knows when I go in to a day dream...she will ask me for something and I just say yes.

Man what the hell is wrong with me....LOL....can yall save me? Help is needed. LOL

Should I just enjoy my fetish?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I guess Bernie agrees with you also

Renata-Notni-Feet-5546498.jpg

Until we ever get a men's forum again, I will take the 5th
wait ah minute, there is only like 2 women still around ain't it? One only shows up during the bracket challenge. LOL.....but you know what, I still can't/won't......but y'all carry on. 😁

Until we ever get a men's forum again, I will take the 5th
wait ah minute, there is only like 2 women still around ain't it? One only shows up during the bracket challenge. LOL.....but you know what, I still can't/won't......but y'all carry on. 😁

I remember when I asked them women to show pictures of their toes.....they all were acting scared....

We get our Men's Forum and one of the brothers let one of them have his password because he was hating on a dude hitting the same chick he was hitting. So he let her see what was going on in there.

I remember when I asked them women to show pictures of their toes.....they all were acting scared....

We get our Men's Forum and one of the brothers let one of them have his password because he was hating on a dude hitting the same chick he was hitting. So he let her see what was going on in there.
I wonder why...........LOL

Wow that was really being a.....
Simp Onlyfans GIF by INF1N1TE

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back