So we aren't going to talk about Kwame Brown LOL!!!

Jalen Rose was right and you saw what happened to him after he dissed Skip on First Take. Stephan A double down on his position on the same episode. This is 20 years of frustration on full display.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
As his name keep trending, I kept thinking, why we got to have another brother putting others on blast. I'll even admit that I had to go to Wiki just to remember exactly who he was..... Now that I'm getting caught up by watching, and listening to some of the things he said, he is indeed spitting some real truths.

I still don't know the whole story of why and what but from what I've heard so far, it sounds like the peeps he keeps mentioning (Arenas, Barnes, & others) came for him first. #shrugs

Anyways, he has my vote for comeback player of the year.....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei6WE7GL82U&t=659s

As his name keep trending, I kept thinking, why we got to have another brother putting others on blast. I'll even admit that I had to go to Wiki just to remember exactly who he was..... Now that I'm getting caught up by watching, and listening to some of the things he said, he is indeed spitting some real truths.

I still don't know the whole story of why and what but from what I've heard so far, it sounds like the peeps he keeps mentioning (Arenas, Barnes, & others) came for him first. #shrugs

Anyways, he has my vote for comeback player of the year.....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei6WE7GL82U&t=659s

And Stephen A. who repeatedly has dissed him for years. The bolded squatted on him on the All The Smoke podcast by Barnes and Jackson. Arenas was a guest.

That was over a decade of being disrespected and he just had enough.

"You all disturbed my peace, that's why I came at you so viciously" KB

a different world i rest my case GIF

Someone needed to call those dudes out. Fake blood Stephen Jackson wants to be Suge Knight one day and then MLK the next. Stephen A Smith has been talking greasy about athletes his whole career. Matt Barnes is another fake tough guy who needed to get called out.
100% correct!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
these guys go crazy when their playing days are over - anything to get attention - its like getting removed off a drug in terms of the lengths they'll go to stay relevent

Maybe I am just getting old, but this is just too much unnecessary drama. And over what???

No, it isn't about your age. This is what twenty years of bottled-up frustration looks like once the cork has been popped. He has been silent since it began when he was seventeen years old.

This is similar to a situation where the person being bullied finally begins to fight back and attacks like a grizzly bear.

Maybe I am just getting old, but this is just too much unnecessary drama. And over what???
I'm getting old, as well. Yet, l think he's talking to the Jimmy Smith's of the sports world. It has been said too many Black basketball and football analysts make it their business to tear down Black athletes. Stripped of the veneer of intellectualism, Kwame Brown is saying what a lot of people feel about the characters he calls out.

Back