Will We Ever Find Out What the Backstabbing was All About?

The Founder

lucious lyon eating GIF by Empire FOX

All my Coach said is: I am getting some 5 Stars also and not be playing with the same team in the fall. We playing right now. In reference wait until the fall. Another thing is he is Coach Prime and we have Rick Flair cousin to JSU Flair.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Flounder,

Backstabbing is what Big Head Fobbs did to Nord and other people on his staff. THEN went and hired a sorry OC from a Cali JUCO. You all DO KNOW that Cali JUCOs dont play defense, right?

Flounder,

Backstabbing is what Big Head Fobbs did to Nord and other people on his staff. THEN went and hired a sorry OC from a Cali JUCO. You all DO KNOW that Cali JUCOs dont play defense, right?

See this is pure stupidity at its best. The pure definition ninja shit. For example…I ask about how Prime was stabbed in the back…he brings up an entirely different situation.

Let me offer a kind response: When prime wears a Celebration Bowl or SWAC Championship ring then speak to me…until then take your trophyless and ring less ass somewhere and sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up until you are spoken to. Prime is not part of the SWAC Championship group of coaches.

Now back to the thread….who backstabbed prime…if you don’t know then go back to the rear and let folks in the know to speak up.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Suspects:

1. Kenn Rashad
2. Kendrick Marshall
3. Conell Maynor
4. North Carolina A&T
5. Jalon Jones
6. Nick Saban
7. Prime Prep Employees
8. Jerry Rice
9. Broderick Fobbs
10. Bewildered
WTF?!

Please. You obviously don't know history. 1000% supporter of coach Prime. You'd better feel my nutts again son. Pure, grown man status here.

If anything, you and your sellout big south comprades from at&t should be on that list.

Last edited:
Suspects:

1. Kenn Rashad
2. Kendrick Marshall
3. Conell Maynor
4. North Carolina A&T
5. Jalon Jones
6. Nick Saban
7. Prime Prep Employees
8. Jerry Rice
9. Broderick Fobbs
10. Bewildered
I'm predicting Maynor will move up to #1 in the Fall Pre season suspects poll 😎 .

Back