Folks sked these Days

Lol... you don't quit. I'll give you credit for that. But the results for you going forward will be just like the ones you see looking backward. Third or fourth place is your permanent position.

Even in our worst years, you only had close games with us...WHY? Because you were just as bad. Lucky for all of you that we had to fire Comegy and didnt have a good AD to hire a better coach than OMJ. Because if not for that, we would have won every game vs AAMU in the last 10-11 years.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Even in our worst years, you only had close games with us...WHY? Because you were just as bad. Lucky for all of you that we had to fire Comegy and didnt have a good AD to hire a better coach than OMJ. Because if not for that, we would have won every game vs AAMU in the last 10-11 years.

You know I aint lying. Yall been sorry af. If we had Comegy, this MIGHT have been the first year that Maynor would have stood a chance vs us. MIGHT. and you know Comegy would have DRUG Spady from one endzone to the next.

If, would,, might, are things Fair Weathered Fans say.... TP, AAMU celebrated on Mighty JSU field, now that is one thing that we do know... Come on, you know that isn't a Mighty JSU fan in the world happy about this celebration....The end zone - AAMU~~

t-p-pee
SCRAW...you all have a LOT to be sked of.

See you in THEE fall.

tp-pee......yeah I see all of that bravado you're trying to spout BUT..... thee will get a FRESH can of WHOOPASS along with used Binky so that you can Cry..Cry..Cry when you're all alone wearing your BLUE!;);););)

Im not taking anything away from your win. Its not the fault of AAMU or Alcorn that JSU and Alabama State destroyed our programs. We just need/needed better leaders. BUT I will say it's a bad sign when a school like AAMU has the best team in your conference.

If, would,, might, are things Fair Weathered Fans say.... TP, AAMU celebrated on Mighty JSU field, now that is one thing that we do know... Come on, you know that isn't a Mighty JSU fan in the world happy about this celebration....The end zone - AAMU~~

Thats nice but you wont see a win vs JSU for another 10 yrs.

The way we gonna break yall hearts on your lil Homecoming. I just hope yall go to Homecoming this year. The good news is that it's not the same day as TNState's Homecoming so your fans might actually go to yours.

Thats nice but you wont see a win vs JSU for another 10 yrs.

If we never win again in a 20 years. I will always remember the time AAMU won on your home field and receive a trophy. You can talk about small time, Annie Mae, the running clock; however, nothing will ever top this win on your home field and Mighty JSU wasn't even allowed in the stadium.

Back