So.. umm.. yeah... about that AAMU/Valley football game this Saturday

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I do really think that is pathetic by mvsu

Yet I promise I didnt see any clown posts like this under the PV/JSU game cancellation posts.

Seems like dumb posts like this pop up only when Valley has got bitten by the COVID bug. Not Grambling. Not PV. Not JSU. Not TxSU. Just Valley

Yall knew the deal... aint no damn covid.
What Does That Mean Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Like I said in the other thread, the tie breaker will be the FCS Coaches poll to show who host the SCG

We lost to undefeated UAPB because of a kickoff return

The same UAPB offense that has scored 30+ on every other team in the SWAC. only scored 17 on Valley

Trust me no one was scared of no damn AAMU.
Now how many you give up to Jackson State and Bama State? You picked one game and forgot about the rest. You saw the highlights of MCC and threw in the towel. Yall was scared ..... UAPB offense aint AAMU offense.

would've been cool to get a tune-up vs Valley..oh well! time for the SWAC Eastern division football champs to prepare for the SCG! GO BULLDOGS

We lost to undefeated UAPB because of a kickoff return

The same UAPB offense that has scored 30+ on every other team in the SWAC. only scored 17 on Valley

Trust me no one was scared of no damn AAMU.
Yet I promise I didnt see any clown posts like this under the PV/JSU game cancellation posts.

Seems like dumb posts like this pop up only when Valley has got bitten by the COVID bug. Not Grambling. Not PV. Not JSU. Not TxSU. Just Valley
Sorry 662 that's you're feeling so down. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. But my thoughts were about the fact that because valley didn't have a whole lot to play for other than pride, the devils just quit administratively. I'd like to think that the players and coaches wanted to play and complete their season.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Did y'all miss the part where the baseball team isn't playing because of COVID either, or y'all just were that desperate for attention by trying to dunk on the football team?

This all could have been avoided if there wasn't a season. But folks needed to have a struggle one.
Valley has GOT to make a change at the AD spot. They are already fighting an uphill battle due to facilities, budget, location. I am sorry but she is in WAY over head and was a terrible hire from the beginning. There are a lot of good people at Valley and that includes fans and alumni. They deserve better leadership in the athletic department.

This could have all been avoided if Valley wasn't scared to play the week we both had an off week. AAMU contacted MVSU they declined.

From what I heard, AAMU didn't want to play this game since they already clinched the East.

What you heard was a flat out lie. Why would you not want to play the game that will clinch home field advantage for you?

But it would not have done that.....it's not point differential against a common opponent, it's was just record against a common opponent.

Back