Grambling AD to step down May 1

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Gordon Ramsay Crying GIF by Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours to Hell and Back

@Prairie View A&M University "athletic director"
@Texas A&M University System Board of Regents who approved the hire of the Prairie View A&M University "athletic director"
@The President of Prairie View A&M University who co-signed the hire of the Prairie View A&M University "athletic director"
@The "fake" search group of Prairie View A&M University who did NOT co-sign the hire of the Prairie View A&M University "athletic director"

@dezjaguar you premonition'ed on the wrong school mane. I need for you to premonition on the PVAMU "athletic director." :(

@Prairie View A&M University "athletic director"
@Texas A&M University System Board of Regents who approved the hire of the Prairie View A&M University "athletic director"
@The President of Prairie View A&M University who co-signed the hire of the Prairie View A&M University "athletic director"
@The "fake" search group of Prairie View A&M University who did NOT co-sign the hire of the Prairie View A&M University "athletic director"

@dezjaguar you premonition'ed on the wrong school mane. I need for you to premonition on the PVAMU "athletic director." :(
I need to try harder.

Lord Grambling y’all just a sick ... this mean ole Fobbs on the hot seat ... you bring a new AD he don’t keep the old regime in long unless they win a title ... Fobbs may be gone after 2022 if he doesn’t turn this thing around... 6-5 seasons and this goose egg he laid this season not gone cut it.... Texas southern actually was better than Grambling this year.... Dooley got the bird man hands watching cause he gone be on that hot seat soon over pv lol

Lord Grambling y’all just a sick ... this mean ole Fobbs on the hot seat ... you bring a new AD he don’t keep the old regime in long unless they win a title ... Fobbs may be gone after 2022 if he doesn’t turn this thing around... 6-5 seasons and this goose egg he laid this season not gone cut it.... Texas southern actually was better than Grambling this year.... Dooley got the bird man hands watching cause he gone be on that hot seat soon over pv lol
2011 season remember that season and gsu won the championship!! They started off 0-4.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Our AD was VP of Student Affairs who assumed title of Interim AD and has kept the additional title until now. He's due for retirement and was scheduled to do that prior to now. I wish him well in his Retirement and future endeavors. He might even decide to stay in some capacity if permitted by Law. He's a "career" Gramblinite although he played ball at and graduated from Southern

Maybe they're still trying to gather all their facts together before going Live? Then, maybe not too many people signed up for their YouTube channel and they said, " The Hell with it"? 🤷🏿‍♂️
Well damn I was looking forward to the black version of the view smh po Grambling ....the sites lord and savior has all the sudden gone mute.... guess we’ll wait for prime to say or do something controversial for him to pop back up.

Back