Southern University 2021 Fall Football Schedule

Earle

Sep. 4-------at Troy State Trojans
Sep.11------Miles College Bears (Pete Richardson Classic)

Sep. 18-----McNeese State Cowboys
Sep. 25-----at Mississippi Valley State Delto Devils
Oct. 2-------Open
Oct. 9-------Texas Southern Tigers (Arlington Tx Football Showdown)
Oct. 16------at Arkansas Pine Bluff Golden Lions
Oct. 23------Prairie View Panthers (Homecoming)
Oct. 30------Alcorn State Braves
Nov. 6------ Florida A & M Rattlers
Nov. 13-----Jackson State Tigers
Nov. 20-----Open
Nov. 27-----Grambling State Tigers (Bayou Classic)

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Actually last 6 honestly
You're not speaking w/ someone who is knowledgeable of the SWAC, bruh. Think of "them" as the dna relatives of PWCU grads who are utterly clueless about the inner workings of the SWAC and only look from far, far away, from the outside inward. lol

Hella' nice sched for season pass holders but those last 6 games? My, my, my...

This has me in my feels, in a GOOD way. Really looking forward to making this trip. :D

The imagery of faces on that day after a loss though...

Oct. 30------Alcorn State Braves
Nov. 6------ Florida A & M Rattlers
Nov. 13-----Jackson State Tigers

You would be hard pressed for find a more attractive 4 week stretch (assuming SU has ever had 4 consecutive home games) of games on the Bluff. If you can't sell season tickets this year --- COVID concerns notwithstanding --- you will never be able to sell them.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Question: Since Alcorn will be playing its Fall 2021 home game against SU in Baton Rouge, does that mean that the Fall 2022 SU/Alcorn game (SU's regularly scheduled home game) will also be played in BR?

Question: Since Alcorn will be playing its Fall 2021 home game against SU in Baton Rouge, does that mean that the Fall 2022 SU/Alcorn game (SU's regularly scheduled home game) will also be played in BR?

Yes. We got the same issue at Valley with JSU AND Alcorn coming to Valley in the Fall. They'll be coming back in 2022 to balance the schedule back out (while we go to JSU in 2022)

By the way, someone posted about SU's four game stretch. Well our 3 game home stretch ain't too shabby (with an away game at BCU on 10/9 sandwiched in between SU (9/25) and NCCU (10/2 (Homecoming???)). With no COVID, you could easily push a 7 game package with those heavy hitters for $200 ($150-$175 early bird special)

October 16 Alcorn
October 23 FAMU

October 30 Jackson State

Back