ASU 35 - JSU 28

Earle

It seems that once the mighty Tigers stepped out from behind the friendly curtains of the likes of Edward Waters and MVSU, their real fortunes have started to show. Even the GSU win is now looming smaller after GSU losses to PV and UAPB. Both of those teams beat GSU by more points than JSU did. In fact, UAPB pounded GSU on its home field to the tune of something like 48 to 21. The real season seems to have started for the Tigers with future matchups coming against PV, SU, UAPB and AAMU. JSU could go 0 - 4 the rest of the way. A coach named Prime can only do so much for you; the players must perform on the field of play. Because of Prime, even the espn analysts were calling the game with a slant towards JSU. But the hype may very well be over as reality starts to set in. I would add that Alabama State played one hell of a game.

Last edited:
ASU did something that Valley decided to go away from (running the ball) despite having success against JSU with it

Also I picked ASU because of their showing against SU. They are a lot better than most gave them credit for (outside of ASU fans and myself lol)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Damn where all these smackers come from ? Y’all came out the sewers, yo mama house, the same hole that roach crawled into your houses from , out the closet (that’s your business not mine lol) , out of SUcks school of quarterbacks.... sheesh ... y’all hurt ? J state this j state that lol we appreciate y’all concerns fellow honorary thee fans... I mean win lose or draw we keep this site running...

We lose one game ... off a touch down that was overturned.... off a pass that was in completed by asu that later led to a touchdown... and still could’ve won the game and all the sudden JSU going 0-4... props to ASU... but y’all sipping to much of the in the moment koolaid... we have problems that can be patched... SU has a QB problem .... AAMU has a few games played problem and we halfway through the season.... and PB is a solid team ... let’s see how it plays out they started on fire and fizzled last go around.. y’all can belittle the grambling win all you want to we were the first to expose, beat them at home when we were 10 point underdogs... and now it’s an overrated win... we were projected to be fourth this season and we’re panicking over a hard fought game that ultimately asu ran away with with some questionable calls ? Please keep giving j state board material for the next opponent who think it’s gone be sweet... please.

I’m gone let y’all have y’all weeks of smack glory but jsu is back and for those who feel like oh this the same ole JSU different coach ... y’all will find out the hard way. We ain’t going no where and we ain’t folding. Carry on with ya hate though for our entertainment. Lol 😂

It seems that once the mighty Tigers stepped out from behind the friendly curtains of the likes of Edward Waters and MVSU, their real fortunes have started to show. Even the GSU win is now looming smaller after GSU losses to PV and UAPB. Both of those teams beat GSU by more points than JSU did. In fact, UAPB pounded GSU on its home field to the tune of something like 48 to 21. The real season seems to have started for the Tigers with future matchups coming against PV, SU, UAPB and AAMU. JSU could go 0 - 4 the rest of the way. A coach named Prime can only do so much for you; the players must perform on the field of play. Because of Prime, even the espn analysts were calling the game with a slant towards JSU. But the hype may very well be over as reality starts to set in. I would add that Alabama State played one hell of a game.

well said brother!

I wish y’all much success this spring and fall. I know there’s nothing JSU fans hate more than losing to SU. Kick their asses!

They have given up on beating Alcorn, seeing as how Alcorn completely owns their asses, so they put all their hope and excitement into the SU game. Keep y’all foot on their neck

well said brother!

I wish y’all much success this spring and fall. I know there’s nothing JSU fans hate more than losing to SU. Kick their asses!

They have given up on beating Alcorn, seeing as how Alcorn completely owns their asses, so they put all their hope and excitement into the SU game. Keep y’all foot on their neck
Given up on beating Alcorn ? Lol 😂 sir believe it or not Um they still playing catch up like y’all are... we still Alcorn and bama state Papi we got child support on y’all ninjas ... tell yo mama aamu it’s our year to claim y’all on taxes... now I’d hate for all this smack you doing to go in vein if I state win out and ASU fold like a lawn chair to it’s cousin up north.. careful atl careful ...

Given up on beating Alcorn ? Lol 😂 sir believe it or not Um they still playing catch up like y’all are... we still Alcorn and bama state Papi we got child support on y’all ninjas ... tell yo mama aamu it’s our year to claim y’all on taxes... now I’d hate for all this smack you doing to go in vein if I state win out and ASU fold like a lawn chair to it’s cousin up north.. careful atl careful ...
Confused Love And Hip Hop GIF by VH1

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
the Tigers with future matchups coming against PV, SU, UAPB and AAMU. But the hype may very well be over as reality starts to set in. I would add that Alabama State played one hell of a game.

I agree with this 100%.

where was the lie in my statement??

JSU calls itself “the premier urban college of Mississippi” or something..y’all supposed to have way more resources than your country ass cousins.

But y’all have let a school literally in the middle of the woods lap y’all as the best team in the state lol! Don’t get mad at me get mad at your coaches

e de
where was the lie in my statement??

JSU calls itself “the premier urban college of Mississippi” or something..y’all supposed to have way more resources than your country ass cousins.

But y’all have let a school literally in the middle of the woods lap y’all as the best team in the state lol! Don’t get mad at me get mad at your coaches
Nobody mad lol just be fortunate you were handed the win... and Alcorn Laps us ? Sir aside from football lately , JSU rules everything else in the state sports wise... I need you to relax... you acting like you haven’t won the big game in sometime...

Y'all can really extrapolate a lot of stuff from losing a football game Lol.

I'm still trying to figure out how a non-grass field can leave fake grass all over players.
I was trying to figure the same thing out while watching this game. Did someone from Bama State forget that they have field turf and still mowed the field???? LOL I never saw the blades of grass from field turf all over players, only the rubber pellets used on the field would get thrown up from time to time.

I was trying to figure the same thing out while watching this game. Did someone from Bama State forget that they have field turf and still mowed the field???? LOL I never saw the blades of grass from field turf all over players, only the rubber pellets used on the field would get thrown up from time to time.
I think they spread loose turf around the field to try to make it look good for TV lol.

I watched them play y'all and I didn't see all that turf all over the players.

We only have aamu and Pv (Su is nonconference). Ain't no hype over we will proceed to kicking arse. One bad game and horrible officiating won't change that.
Speak that bruh. I'm on board, as always but I need to tone it down or my resident Alcorn alums' online papparazzi will come in here and tell me to STFU and stop riding JSU before we make a baby. :(

Damned Braves. I mean let ol' Bewild be great and get a lil' sun before y'all throw shade mane. :(

Back