Fobbs

Yeah Fobbs is robbing grambling. They can blame poor Orlando but the real problem is Fobbs. I can't WAIT til Kenn Rashad does a video about his coach

Yeah Fobbs is robbing grambling. They can blame poor Orlando but the real problem is Fobbs. I can't WAIT til Kenn Rashad does a video about his coach
I'm waiting on that too. Let's see if Kendrick Marshall write an article about what's happening there.

They should’ve pressed the panic button on the first 6-5 season.... from then on they been hanging on to that 2016 national championship as a bragging point until we eventually win one and then it’ll all be over for the little pride that Gram has left.

It's too soon to press the panic button this season. Orlando should've never been offered the OC position. That guy sucks and is the reason why people hate and loathe "HBCU Retreads."

Despite this, if Grambling didn't fumble the go-ahead TD against Jackson State, The Icon faithful would be much calmer than they are now.

It's too soon to press the panic button this season. Orlando should've never been offered the OC position. That guy sucks and is the reason why people hate and loathe "HBCU Retreads."

Despite this, if Grambling didn't fumble the go-ahead TD against Jackson State, The Icon faithful would be much calmer than they are now.
You are making typical excuses, nca&t. If my aunt had nutts, she would be my uncle. If we had 56 5* student-athletes, we would demolish everyone on our schedule. If, if, if... means nothing.

This is what is. We play w/ the recruits the staff brought in and subsequently coach to hopefully improve. Hopefully. No excuses.

I'll say this, IF we're going to have instant replay at all of our games (which it is my understanding we have) then we must have a dedicated goal line camera to determine if a Player breaks the goal line and scores or not. I believe IF we had one with that angle, then the Icon faithful would still be as hot and as they are Now!

Same could be said about our "fumble" that gave them the ball back

Back