They want you all to take 3 shots now

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Who made Bill Gates the resident expert on vaccines? :confused:

Every wonder how much money Bill Gates is expected to make on this vaccine agenda?

I will become eligible March 1. I am signing up right away
I participated in the Novavax Study about six weeks ago! I figured the computer would do me right! If not I guess I'll agree to be in the their double blind cross over study once their vaccine is approved for EUA.

Last edited:
I was very reluctant but at my wife's urging (she is in the health profession) I gave up the debate and got vaccinated. Took my second shot through my employer last week. It was the Moderna vaccination.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
No. There isn't enough information out there on this vaccine yet. I would Absolutely HATE if anything happens to you from this.

Thank you, my heart!

At the lab where I work, every time there’s a “new” virus/disease/sickness, we HAVE to take mandatory training about it. Late 2019, we were taking tutorials on the corona virus; later in 2020, it was training on COVID-19. Since the virus was/is fairly new, the CDC had updates and changes; every single time there was a change, we had to read and sign-off. And while I was taking all those tutorials, I was training on performing the actual test for COVID. Everything from the be pre-analytical stage to analytical to post-analytical. I’ve been a Medical Technologist who’s also a Generalist since I first started back in 2095. Generalist means I’m trained and competent to work in all areas of our Core Lab, even trained in phlebotomy. So, not only do I receive and process specimens, I perform clinical & diagnostic tests on them as well.

I remember when MRSA hit. That one had me a little freaked out but I was as careful as I could be doing those tests, and still am to date. Ebola and Zika also had me a little psychotic, but again, I was ok. We have to do a panel of tests for our Veterans diagnosed with Jakob-Cruetzfeld Disease (CJD), and I had to do that for the first time ever during the pandemic. That one not only had me praying before I did, but had me on the phone with my prayer warrior sisters. And now, I’ve been performing COVID-19 testing since March 2020.

I have to wear a special lab coat over my regular required one. I have to wear a special pair of gloves over my regular gloves. I have to wear a surgical mask, not a home-made one, when I do the test, and it must be under a BSL hood. Before and after each test, the surface must be wiped down with either bleach or an approved EPA hospital germicide.

I am deeply touched by your concern, Beans, it means a lot to me. It’s a little unnerving every time I perform a COVID test or a flu test or a MRSA test and other highly infectious disease tests. I had my reservations about the vaccine, but in order for me to truly have the professed faith I have in my Lord Jesus Christ, I have to trust the wisdom He has given these doctors, researchers, and scientists. God designed my body, He knows all the functions, organs, systems, cells, nerves, bones, tissues, and processes of my anatomy. And since the power of life and health lie in His hands, I know the power of healing is in His hands as well.
I trust Him to allow this vaccine to do what it was created to do for my body. I had a needle-stick on a patient that was (+) for hepatitis C hepatitis in June 2018; God has allowed my liver to remain untouched. I was in the hospital in July 2020 for 6.5 days, God allowed me to heal. I was surrounded by co-workers who tested (+) for COVID; God allowed me to remain untouched. If for whatever reason this vaccine does not perform the purpose it was intended, I’ll still be ok.

Thank you, my heart!

At the lab where I work, every time there’s a “new” virus/disease/sickness, we HAVE to take mandatory training about it. Late 2019, we were taking tutorials on the corona virus; later in 2020, it was training on COVID-19. Since the virus was/is fairly new, the CDC had updates and changes; every single time there was a change, we had to read and sign-off. And while I was taking all those tutorials, I was training on performing the actual test for COVID. Everything from the be pre-analytical stage to analytical to post-analytical. I’ve been a Medical Technologist who’s also a Generalist since I first started back in 2095. Generalist means I’m trained and competent to work in all areas of our Core Lab, even trained in phlebotomy. So, not only do I receive and process specimens, I perform clinical & diagnostic tests on them as well.

I remember when MRSA hit. That one had me a little freaked out but I was as careful as I could be doing those tests, and still am to date. Ebola and Zika also had me a little psychotic, but again, I was ok. We have to do a panel of tests for our Veterans diagnosed with Jakob-Cruetzfeld Disease (CJD), and I had to do that for the first time ever during the pandemic. That one not only had me praying before I did, but had me on the phone with my prayer warrior sisters. And now, I’ve been performing COVID-19 testing since March 2020.

I have to wear a special lab coat over my regular required one. I have to wear a special pair of gloves over my regular gloves. I have to wear a surgical mask, not a home-made one, when I do the test, and it must be under a BSL hood. Before and after each test, the surface must be wiped down with either bleach or an approved EPA hospital germicide.

I am deeply touched by your concern, Beans, it means a lot to me. It’s a little unnerving every time I perform a COVID test or a flu test or a MRSA test and other highly infectious disease tests. I had my reservations about the vaccine, but in order for me to truly have the professed faith I have in my Lord Jesus Christ, I have to trust the wisdom He has given these doctors, researchers, and scientists. God designed my body, He knows all the functions, organs, systems, cells, nerves, bones, tissues, and processes of my anatomy. And since the power of life and health lie in His hands, I know the power of healing is in His hands as well.
I trust Him to allow this vaccine to do what it was created to do for my body. I had a needle-stick on a patient that was (+) for hepatitis C hepatitis in June 2018; God has allowed my liver to remain untouched. I was in the hospital in July 2020 for 6.5 days, God allowed me to heal. I was surrounded by co-workers who tested (+) for COVID; God allowed me to remain untouched. If for whatever reason this vaccine does not perform the purpose it was intended, I’ll still be ok.
Just know Sweetie, that I'm constantly in prayer for you and your co-workers.

the shot is something else but I will get over it! just glad I was able to get it...if you played "FROG" growing up..your arm is going to feel like you been punched in the shoulder real bad by everybody in the game.

Last edited:
get my 2nd dose in about 2 weeks.

How the 2 dose vaccines work is pretty straight forward. they are mrna vaccines. all they have in them is mrna which is something your body already makes. mrna is just instructions read by the ribosomes in your cell to make a protein. in this case the protein it makes is found of the spike of the virus. the mrna then degrades and is gone. your body recognizes the spike protein as being foreign and starts making antibodies for that. the body aches and fever that some report and your body ramping up production of antibodies that will detect and destroy the spike protein.

some people do have a bad reaction. friend had a seizure after the 1st shot so he couldn't get 2nd dose. both of my girls have sickle cell and are getting their vaccinations soon.

Back