The dirty secrets from the Les Miles tenure at LSU have came out

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Its crazy how this all comes out 8 years later. His white privilege is definitely being shown by LSU hiding this from the public. Let it had been a black man! Wheewww!

LSU's women's black basketball coach Pokey Chatman had an alleged affair with one of her FORMER players and they basically ran her off. She took LSU to multiple final fours.

Yeah Les Miles white male privilage kept him from suffering the consequences he deserved.

Last edited:
When does lack of institutional control come in for LSU? From Will Wade to Darrius Guice to this ... isn't this a perfect example?

Complete lack of institutional control ... so far across two sports

LSU's women's black basketball coach Pokey Chatman had an alleged affair with one of her players or student and they basically ran her off. She took LSU to multiple final fours.

Yeah Les Miles white male privilage kept him from suffering the consequences he deserved.
Yeah, we get hit with probation for some crazy crap, but lsU gets off Scott clean.

There's more to the story than you think. LSU is an "good ole boy" network which means there's little to no accountability if you're a white "christian" male. I guarantee you if any black male LSU athlete kneeled during the bullshit ass pledge of allegience they would've been benched and ran off campus so fast by the powers that be but turning a blind eye to the most privilaged man on campus sexually assualting young women is a good deed... way to go LSU! And what about the "family values" these Republican always talk about?? Les Miles is married, I tell ya they all trash ... LSU is a very republican "christian" controlled campus so we clear.

Last edited:
Moral to the story is that LSU did nothing because they was winning and he was white. Imagine a black man not doing nothing gets fired for running a clean program. Derek Mason, Sly Croom. People don’t understand this man pretty much decided that he was gonna knowingly break the rules not only university rules but rules set by the lord. Kansas AD, Les Miles, and the football staff should be all fired. LSU should get a big healthy penalty and those administrators that was there when all this was going on they should be fired as well. The school should get sued. Kansas AD has some baggage as well so Jim and Les are best friends lol and the funny part is they hire the OC because all three of them have Michigan ties.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
There's more to the story than you think. LSU is an "good ole boy" network which means there's little to no accountability if you're a white "christian" male. I guarantee you if any black male LSU athlete kneeled during the bullshit ass pledge of allegience they would've been benched and ran off campus so fast by the powers that be but turning a blind eye to the most privilaged man on campus sexually assualting young women is a good deed... way to go LSU! And what about the "family values" these Republican always talk about?? Les Miles is married, I tell ya they all trash ... LSU is a very republican "christian" controlled campus so we clear.

I agree. That "European White Christianity".

After following the guy (Nick Saban) at LSU, he won a national title. Sure, they got rid of Chapman who won, but Miles won a national title and got to another national title game at LSU, a football school. The money rolled into the athletic department's bank account. They got rid of him when they were not winning 10 to 12 games a year and getting to the national championship game. He was still winning when he was fired.

Maybe the most important words have been mentioned-lack of institutional control.

Back in the 1980s or 90s, Mark Bradley of the AJC ripped LSU for how the basketball program was run. (Bradley worked in Lexington, Kentucky for six years before coming to Atlanta.) He writes mostly about basketball, but I think he will not be able to resist taking a shot at LSU's football program.

Do yall see how those clear people do business?

We will immediately begin our search for a new athletics director. I will lead the process with the assistance of a search firm and four alumni advisors, each of whom have experience in collegiate athletics,” Kansas Chancellor Douglas Girod said in a statement. “My hope is to have a new athletics director in place within the next few weeks.”

No Church committees and Deacon board stuff.

Back