PVAMU Panthers Ready for Spring Football

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Does PV take the Texas Southern game for granted? After all, TSU did go winless a year ago. Is it a foregone conclusion for PV that this game puts a W in thhe win column?

You smoking if you think we buying that, this year sTu has been so quiet they make me feel like they suiting up Strahan this year, we have no clue what to expect and that new QB threw how many tds last year, something like 40. No telling what's happening in 3rd ward you selling that bs we ain't buying
Man we hurting this year. Baseball & Softball might not finish first. Celeb has been visiting The Studewood Cobras to see if they have any players that can help us out.

Man we hurting this year. Baseball & Softball might not finish first. Celeb has been visiting The Studewood Cobras to see if they have any players that can help us out.

Lies. Wolf tickets.

If we do not adjust to the new personnel and new schemes in place, we will lose. We're not stupid and dumb @ PV bruh. Try that again.

sTu has game film on what to expect from PVAMU, blocking schemes, and more than likely even some of our RPO schemes so you all have a stolid foundation to build off of. We have nothing but what McKinney and staff "might" try - so I'm sure the first half will be vanilla for PVAMU and hopefully, we will adjust.

Nothing to see at TSU. take pv and the over 50.

All of you all are full of shit. We're not buying these silly wolf tickets y'all trying to sell.

The game is TOO emotional and is the first for both in over a year. Y'all have those all-world DEs w/ speed, quickness, and size on the outside and that LB'ing corp returning.

Your big OL will more than naught overpower our undersized DL and your WR corp is heralded and you all have an ACTUAL capable QB, when given time to toss it, who can also create w/ his feet. I cannot speak on your RB crew because I don't know what returns there.

Please. smh

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
All of you all are full of shit. We're not buying these silly wolf tickets y'all trying to sell.

The game is TOO emotional and is the first for both in over a year. Y'all have those all-world DEs w/ speed, quickness, and size on the outside and that LB'ing corp returning.

Your big OL will more than naught overpower our undersized DL and your WR corp is heralded and you all have an ACTUAL capable QB, when given time to toss it, who can also create w/ his feet. I cannot speak on your RB crew because I don't know what returns there.

Please. smh
:rolleyes: Be leery of complements coming from Bewildered. Just saying. LOL!!

I'm not complimenting; just stating the obvious.

I don't know why some try to play us PV folk as stupid and dumb when we are far removed from not being that. smh Y'all are quiet for a reason and all of us purplers know the deal.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's a 1-3 point game for the victor. I just hope it's us. Remember, we are on football APR penalty until 05/2021.

Panthro just telling it like it is, we need to be very careful of sTu, only outsiders think this is some automatic W, us Panthers know it isn't McKinney is mad and out for BLOOD

Panth i do not approve of this video. We are kicking Grambling arse for old and for new 😆. I expect y'all will do the same against sTu

Our APR hampered ass, Nas.... I don't know man. First game. Too many unknowns from Pantherland and Tigerland too. McKinney and his staff are competitive so they will seek to send a message in the first game.

The squad which survives the first half and makes adjustments should win the game. I still believe it can go either way.

Our APR hampered ass, Nas.... I don't know man. First game. Too many unknowns from Pantherland and Tigerland too. McKinney and his staff are competitive so they will seek to send a message in the first game.

The squad which survives the first half and makes adjustments should win the game. I still believe it can go either way.

I don't want to hear that shyt lol. Y'all getting soft up in HERE lol. Tell sTu how Y'all gonna run their arse off the field lol.

I don't want to hear that shyt lol. Y'all getting soft up in HERE lol. Tell sTu how Y'all gonna run their arse off the field lol.
If we weren't hampered by APR and had university of alabama's practice squad, I would talk mad cash shit.

I'm being serious man, no wolf tickets; the game can go either way. That's how unknown we have it in purple/gold land.

Panth i do not approve of this video. We are kicking Grambling arse for old and for new 😆. I expect y'all will do the same against sTu
We really don't know, for the first time sTu is being as secretive as Pantherland in football, so we can't call it. Now that we unseated sTu from being a basketball school, they have to take it out on us somewhere

Back