Norfolk State

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Hope they get someone who can recruit. That area is rich with talent

Norfolk is really a sleeping giant. Southern’s Odums always talks about the “tank of gas” logic of recruiting, but imagine the fertile recruiting grounds you get to in a gas tank’s ride from Norfolk in any direction (about 250-300 miles)!!!

However, competition for talent is higher there because of all the nearby FBS and FCS schools in proximity.

I think maybe Bowie State, VA state might have a legit shot because they probably know those areas. Seems like Bowie guy don’t really want to leave.

The 757 area is loaded with talent (football & basketball). If Norfolk can tap into a fraction of it with the right coach they can make a lot of noise. Something seems to always get in the way though.

I think Henry Frazier should be on the list. And some young OCs in the SWAC and MEAC.

Norfolk needs someone who can bring on players. They literally don't have to leave the state. Thats how much talent is there

I think Henry Frazier should be on the list. And some young OCs in the SWAC and MEAC.

Norfolk needs someone who can bring on players. They literally don't have to leave the state. Thats how much talent is there
I think young guys would do good I think always having younger coaches advancing to be head coaches is important. That should be attractive gig for some young hungry coaches.

Might be a good choice! Hope they do not come after Reggie Barlow of Virginia State!

Back