HBCU coaches on hot seat

Loyaldawg90

I was posed the question on another message board so I’m gonna ask you guys do you think that since the meac cancel their season the coaches that was on the hot seat are now fine? Same thing for the swac is the spring season gonna count for coaches on the hot seat?

Right now it is only 1 coach on the hot seat and that is Donald-Hill Eley. He is the only coach who contract ended this year. He made a strong start in 2017 to finish up the year at 5-1 after Brian Jenkins was fired. In 2018 he had a 4-7 year with 3 of those wins coming in overtime (Alcorn, Tuskegee, Valley) was blown out by Prairie View and Grambling and shut out by Grambling. In 2019 he went 5-6. If he don't atleast win the EAST he will be gone.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Yeah Dancy's seat won't really get warm until after 2021. The offense HAS to improve to spare the defense which actually ranked high in a few categories.

Getting all these FBS transfers won't mean anything if he was stubborn with not pulling the plug on the QB until game 11 after running off all the fans. We'll see if Eason pans out in the Spring

Does anyone seat gets hot at Valley? Really?

This will be my last post to you you do nothing shoe shining laughing at everything a** clown

It's dunces like you and non-sports guy that ran off most of the people from this board outside of Gram, SU and a few sprinkled in from other schools and the rest of the tag-a-long clowns from Lynch Street hee hee and kee kee it up like you are making some great point. And the mods/owners didnt do a damn thing about it but act like JS-Who? is the worst insult in the history of man.

It's gonna be glorious to see reality set in after this Spring season is over with and most of these new found JSU fans (as well as a few of the others) that join Miss Sneak Into Practice And See With Her Own Eyes on the MIA list ("family", etc.)

This fool said “glorious” lol. He’s more excited about JSU football than he is about that trash ass school in the delta. Maybe it wasn’t Dancy that ran the fans off. It’s JSU. They’re all JSU fans now. That explains the blue font 😅.

Dancy is good as long as she’s at valley making egg pies & handing out pig ear sandwiches.

B8E10B93-1140-4B73-B347-F96AD5507306.jpeg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
This will be my last post to you you do nothing shoe shining laughing at everything a** clown

It's dunces like you and non-sports guy that ran off most of the people from this board outside of Gram, SU and a few sprinkled in from other schools and the rest of the tag-a-long clowns from Lynch Street hee hee and kee kee it up like you are making some great point. And the mods/owners didnt do a damn thing about it but act like JS-Who? is the worst insult in the history of man.

It's gonna be glorious to see reality set in after this Spring season is over with and most of these new found JSU fans (as well as a few of the others) that join Miss Sneak Into Practice And See With Her Own Eyes on the MIA list ("family", etc.)
Wait, what? Why is this guy so mad? Do coaches get on a hot seat at Valley? Who gets fired from Valley for not succeeding?

I was posed the question on another message board so I’m gonna ask you guys do you think that since the meac cancel their season the coaches that was on the hot seat are now fine? Same thing for the swac is the spring season gonna count for coaches on the hot seat?

I will say this.....The Covid-19 fall season didn't stop some FBS coaches from getting the ax.

surprised nobody said ODUMs. With Alcorn out ... them folks in BR expecting a ship this spring ... failure too produce that will mean he won’t be there past 2021 fall.. especially with Alcorn going west , pv and uapb on the come up, grambling getting a real QB, Florida’s debuting, and aamu and JSU getting tougher.... his championship window will be closed after 2021. Better win it or he’ll be gone after the fall... hope his trust in Skelton to prove not being a real QB can win a ship pays off.

surprised nobody said ODUMs. With Alcorn out ... them folks in BR expecting a ship this spring ... failure too produce that will mean he won’t be there past 2021 fall.. especially with Alcorn going west , pv and uapb on the come up, grambling getting a real QB, Florida’s debuting, and aamu and JSU getting tougher.... his championship window will be closed after 2021. Better win it or he’ll be gone after the fall... hope his trust in Skelton to prove not being a real QB can win a ship pays off.

I think his contract is through 2022

Bama state job is a good one in my opinion because of the facilities and I hear they have money there to spend on coaches. “If” it comes open I’m sure there will be some strong candidates applying for that one. I can also see Odums being in the hot seat in the fall if he don’t produce a ring. PV has spent enough money they should be competing too. Fall 2021 will have a lot of schools firing HC’s especially with additions and realignment happening. Valley in my opinion needs to hire young hungry guys and stop recycling coaches getting the same results but I know money is really an issue there. I can see A&M winning the ship this year and that might be the reason Ely gets canned.

Back