SMCDIESEL WELCOME PACKET

I see what you did there. You are sadly mistaken or just ignorant of what BCU founder accomplished. Come on panther or should I say texas a&m charity case. I need you to do better if that is suppose to hurt.

Ummmm.... clueless.... are you talking about our parent system or one of our sister schools? :D

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we don't teach folk how to think @ Bethune Cookman College ala BCC.

Ummmm.... clueless.... are you talking about our parent system or one of our sister schools? :D

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we don't teach folk how to think @ Bethune Cookman College ala BCC.
Atleast they teach grammar and how to make a complete sentence at BCU. My goodness act like you got some sense of the English language.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
A pv foot could never even get in the same time zone. Have a seat and reintroduce your upper lip to its southern relative.

Yo' azz talking but we're about to witness BCC get baptized in the river SWAC realllllllllllly soon, starting w/ the strong SWAC East.

Better tell your team to do some good glut work because there are a LOT of feets lol waiting to plant on wildcat's azz.

Yo' azz talking but we're about to witness BCC get baptized in the river SWAC realllllllllllly soon, starting w/ the strong SWAC East.

Better tell your team to do some good glut work because there are a LOT of feets lol waiting to plant on wildcat's azz.
Sing it with me......

I heard it all before......BUT YOUR LIES AINT WORKING NOW LOOK WHO HURTING NOW......

You know the rest apply it to your life and hush. BCU about to drag you like they did in 2011.

View: https://youtu.be/41EPQQRwU3Y

tenor.gif

PoleCats! Let's Gooooooo!!
PoleCats!! Let's go, PoleCats!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The Show is pretty much the school fight song. Y’all crank up all that old shit in a 5th quarter. That’s not even comparable.
So what is the age limit on a song in a band book? At what point should a band retire a song, because you say so?

Back