Jackson State University Coach Deion Sanders Car was Broken Into || Reward For Returned BOOMBOX

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Why didn't nobody warm him about Jackson, Mississippi before taking the job?

He knew. He’s VERY aware of Jackson & the crime issue. (It’s mostly kids/teens. Lost souls to the streets). He’s posted about it on social media & addressed it in interviews... He was doing that before he started his first day on the job actually. He’s working with a group of men to fight crime & mentor the crazy ass youth in & around Jackson. If you were as interested in the positive the way you are the negative you’d know that.

Now let me go get this reward lol

Did this really need to be a whole post? Seriously lol. Y’all be on every single thing than man says or does more than the actual JSU faithful. I’m starting to think y’all get off on just typing his name cause this is ridiculous lol

Deion is officially a Jacktown Ju. His rite of passage. Lol I had my car stolen. I got it back though (and sold it).

You Jackson State people need to stop being damn sensitive.

View attachment 11507

You need to be worried about this man off US-61.

Just say thank you for correcting me. lol
We know you hate Deion. You posted that before we hired him. But if you’re going to report something & make an assumption please do your homework. Now let me borrow that Google-moped to track the boombox thief.

Just say thank you for correcting me. lol
We know you hate Deion. You posted that before we hired him. But if you’re going to report something & make an assumption please do your homework. Now let me borrow that Google-moped to track the boombox thief.

Just don't lose to the likes of Kentucky State on this year.

1.) JSU worries about no school. That’s more for you other beneath ass folks

2.) Atleast come up with better responses rather than trying to steal what you see others say. It’s not a good look. All we did was reply to this lame ass post and you got sensitive lol. Did you not post it for replies? Sheesh. You cry baby mfs need to find something better to do and post about

Deion is officially a Jacktown Ju. His rite of passage. Lol I had my car stolen. I got it back though (and sold it).

I knew it was coming. Damn near every person in Jackson has had their car stolen in. I thought it would happen to Prime sooner actually lol. Not sure why this is a post tho as if these other schools are in the best areas of their cities lol.

now watch someone try to come correct me about their schools not being in the hood or “as hood” smh lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
*take notes youngstas*
Dis is how a cyber-OG MCs & stokes the flames between two heated rivals. lol :D

*got spark? Check
*got fuel? Check
*got material to burn? Check
*got audience? Check lol

It was probably the same folks who killed Lacumba and had to run from the state of Louisiana.

Patron aka Bewilderbee is the number 1 suspect in LaCumba's untimely alleged demise. When he decided to rest his arms from the "jsu project," he realized his arms were swollen and may now have enough strength to take LaCumba out......LOL

Last edited:
I'm not one of those that post everyday, I haven't posted in a few years and I'm not a J-State fan. But what you guys are doing RIGHT now is taking not only JSU to ANOTHER level but just maybe the SWAC as well. Prime is changing the game and those of us that don't try to match his level of approach to the game will be hating and hoping that JSU falters! A video asking for his boombox back and it worked-wow. JSU great hire and you guys appear to be (on paper) on your way to where you use to be many many years ago. Good Luck!!

Back