Prairie View A&M
Eric Dooley- 10:25 am-10:45 am

Southern
Dawson Odums- 10:50 am-11:10 am

Texas Southern
Clarence McKinney- 11:15 am-11:35 am

Univ. Arkansas-Pine Bluff
Doc Gamble- 11:40 am-12:00 pm

Everyone will remember and know Dumas' name. Certainly wished everyone had his motor level. Man.... the little-bitty DT. lol

Hope coach keeps him from doing his RB impersonations. smh

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Everyone will remember and know Dumas' name. Certainly wished everyone had his motor level. Man.... the little-bitty DT. lol

Hope coach keeps him from doing his RB impersonations. smh
Mhmmm mhmmm .... pv look to the left and cough for me ... let me see what y’all got going on over there in Texas.... y’all been too quiet for my liking... I told y’all I saw Dooley sneaking big ass d line man in the back with a menacing grin shaking his fist in the air saying now top that Grambling lol.... y’all ain’t slick over there.

Mhmmm mhmmm .... pv look to the left and cough for me ... let me see what y’all got going on over there in Texas.... y’all been too quiet for my liking... I told y’all I saw Dooley sneaking big ass d line man in the back with a menacing grin shaking his fist in the air saying now top that Grambling lol.... y’all ain’t slick over there.

I'mmo need for you to put some caps on that "PV" sir. :D lol You can make "texas" lower-case, as you desire. I do the same. lololol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Yea I hear Dumas is getting nfl looks

Reminds one of the former SWAC great Mr Mathis out of AAMU. Same type non-stop motor and super elite quick but... he got one problem. smh

He wanna' be Dawonya Tucker lol. I H-O-P-E coach keeps the ball far far away from him offensively. smh

DT turned into a weightroom monster and I think it really showed his senior year.

We have a few more RB names to drop soon. I think Grambling State posters will testify what PV-speed looks like soon, if the season occurs. lol

I'll be watching. Y'all always start the season off with a bang. Either depth or injuries take over at some point at PV

I'll be watching. Y'all always start the season off with a bang. Either depth or injuries take over at some point at PV
We were missing a few pieces over the last few. This is year #3 under "#spottheball," so it's put up or shut up. We return 8/9 on D and I think we return 7/8? on O. We have the SWAC's alleged best punter lol and I hope we have the SWAC's best deep snapper this year too. (think back a few years as we gave victories away OOC smh)

Back