WHY SISTAS Are So Happy To See Michael B Jordan Lowering His Standards For Lori Harvey

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Besides she might have that sunshine 🌞 puddin. He might have premature ej problems. It's their problem. Truthfully most men hating will never sleep with a chick who looks like her and built like her. 😂 He'll most of y'all can't even get Whoopie looking chicks.

just one example...guys happily marry attractive college "set out freaks" that look like Lori Harvey all the time without knowing lol...just go to homecoming or on social media! as the saying goes it's somebody for everybody LOL

just one example...guys happily marry attractive college "set out freaks" that look like Lori Harvey all the time without knowing lol...just go to homecoming or on social media! as the saying goes it's somebody for everybody LOL

LOL

I swear this dude hates women. You got something you want to tell us?

MAYBE the message is some of our black sistas need to stop worrying about who our black men date. Because THEY (most of them) make it an issue while ignoring the SISTAS who date or marry outside their race.

These same BITTER Sistas who have called Jordan all sorts of coons DESPITE all the stuff he had done for black people including making sure all his projects are diverse staffs, who will be the SAME ones who will do the greatest gymnastic routines to NOT support those projects.

Yet WHO keeps making it an issue? Who is that on youtube with video after video after video?
Who has gone after black men and tried to censor them?

BLACK MEN DON'T CARE WHO YOU DATE. Our feelings are NOT hurt that the first black president came from a non-black woman.
Our feelings are NOT hurt that way to many successful black men got NON black women as wives.

If it is so much of an issue-RESEARCH why versus attacking black men. Or does finding out the TRUTH hurts?

Maybe she gets it from her momma? I mean her momma wasn't a saint.....
There are so many other things in life to worry about besides two rich people, one who earned it and the other who step father provides to care about. Shyt if y'all so worried about people problems you can worry about me and give a donation on this 450 light bill I got today. Cash app is welcome.

Last edited:
Honestly, if this woman is best that black women have to offer to a famous black man. I would feel embarrassed. The woman has dated a father and son, and isn't bringing shyt to the table.

Atleast with the Kardashians women. They have their own money, and bringing something to the table. He shouldn't have to feel bad about dating other women.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back