Get Ready, Tiger Pride and etc.

MightyDog

Deion Sanders is on a mission to get Jackson State back to its winning ways, level playing field for HBCUs​

A lot of pressure on Coach Prime.

Reactions: J C
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

Deion Sanders is on a mission to get Jackson State back to its winning ways, level playing field for HBCUs​

A lot of pressure on Coach Prime.
Not Really:
“Pressure is mental. You know what you’re getting yourself into before you do it,” Sanders said. “As long as you stay prepared, there should be no pressure.”
“It’s a tremendous challenge, but I’ve taught my kids we don’t feel pressure, we put pressure on people.” – Deion Sanders

Last edited:
JSU Fans will bring the pressure after losing to Edward Waters. Too much excitement on game day for Prime. Nothing like Black College Football. BCF is about get the man with the ball. You can line up and put folks in motion, all the defense is going to do is wait until the ball is snapped> lol

And here go A&M continuing to act like the ugly girl with a pick me mentality... you know y’all A&M folks sho been creating the most threads and throwing the most shade.... hmmm sound sked too me and JSU ain’t even put a foot in that ass yet.... if you sked just say so playa...

Boom16 let me remind you AAMU is the reason for JSU changing coaches so often. You must have played the drums in the band.

You must’ve been pressing them sweat suits y’all use to wear back in the glory days of the early 2000s.. you’re irrelevant... your recent best year of 7-5 ... we fired coaches with that type of record if they don’t bring championship hardware home... levels. I can smell the dog shat of scaredness from here.... don’t worry , A&whatever will be finding a new coach in 2022 after being middle of the pack in the East to THEE and the Florida’s... on the clock pup.

As Nephew Tommy would say. I got one more thing to say to you. Are you listening? I don't think Coach Prime is aware of the JSU pressure on coaches. Coach Prime has been to the mountain top of Football and associated with the best of the best in all aspect of public life and football. But somebody need to tell him about JSU ATTA BOYS. All the Atta Boys he has gotten up to this point will be erased by one All Shit?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back