A sommelier compared 11 wines from Costco, Target, Trader Joe's, and BJ's — and the winner was clear

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I would say that if you're looking for a bottle of wine for $10.00 and under, you will get a better bang for the buck buying Australian wine over California wine.

I learn a long time ago that you do not have to spend a fortune on a bottle of wine. I never spend over 10.00 on a bottle of wine. I really like California wines. I like Australian wines . I also like Chilean wines. South African is pretty good too. I don't care for European wines at all.

That's what I liked about the video in that all wines were under 10.00.

Italian wine and Dutch wine is good. French wine also. Now German wine is blah
I have never tried Dutch wines, I don't know why I have never tried Dutch wines, because a few years ago I spent a week in Amsterdam. I agree with you about German wines.

I think the Germans, and the Belgians should stick to beers, which is really good (and I am not really a beer person)
I think the Poles, Czechs, Hungarians (Eastern Europeans) should stick to vodka.😄 Which they do very well.

I have never tried Dutch wines, I don't know why I have never tried Dutch wines, because a few years ago I spent a week in Amsterdam. I agree with you about German wines.

I think the Germans, and the Belgians should stick to beers, which is really good (and I am not really a beer person)
I think the Poles, Czechs, Hungarians (Eastern Europeans) should stick to vodka.😄 Which they do very well.
I bought back some wine from all the different European countries when I was over in Germany back in February-March. No one liked the German wine, but they loved the others

Back