Sooooo....Whose Ready to Capitulate/Surrender/Call it a Wrap?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
All 5 of Reed's Mississippi recruits made the list.

They will encounter an unexpected level of competition when they step into the newest event center (not an arena) in the league. They won't know how to handle it.

I think it is all over for the year!
Unfortunately, I think you're correct!
And just out of curiosity and to be perfectly clear, You are aware that those comments were made in reference to the possibility that Covid-19 might shut down our anticipated season? That and that only because your subsequent comment was somewhat odd as if you had missed the true context of my comment.

And just out of curiosity and to be perfectly clear, You are aware that those comments were made in reference to the possibility that Covid-19 might shut down our anticipated season? That and that only because your subsequent comment was somewhat odd as if you had missed the true context of my comment.
My mistake. I thought it was a reference to JSU winning the conference.

I agree that the season might not happen or be shortened. I hate that the student athletes have to go through this, but, given the rise in the level of the pandemic, it would be wise to postpone the season.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
My mistake. I thought it was a reference to JSU winning the conference.

I agree that the season might not happen or be shortened. I hate that the student athletes have to go through this, but, given the rise in the level of the pandemic, it would be wise to postpone the season.

JSU about to win everything. Just dont vote to put us out.

Because of COVID-19 concerns, Ohio State has cancelled its season-opening women's basketball game against Akron that had been scheduled for Wednesday evening at Value City Arena.
A release from the Ohio State athletic department said the move was made in alignment with COVID-19 testing and protocols for nonconference opponents.

Because of COVID-19 concerns, Ohio State has cancelled its season-opening women's basketball game against Akron that had been scheduled for Wednesday evening at Value City Arena.
A release from the Ohio State athletic department said the move was made in alignment with COVID-19 testing and protocols for nonconference opponents.

Yea a lot of this is happening. We will now play MS state this Sunday since their game got canceled. Hopefully it will be streamed or something so I can get a sneak peek at Reed and crew.

Back