New Orleans Saints' Drew Brees has fractured ribs, collapsed lung, source says

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Hmmn, I sure wasn't too impressed with JW on Sunday. I hope that he settles down and ball. This is a case of "when opportunity meets preparation." I hope he is prepared (mentally & physically)........

...and Jameis has his second chance. I hope it works out for him and he is ready. There couldn't be a better situation.

JW is in a good situation. Five games paid off for Teddy B. If Winston listens and doesn't act a fool he has a chance.

Hmmn, I sure wasn't too impressed with JW on Sunday. I hope that he settles down and ball. This is a case of "when opportunity meets preparation." I hope he is prepared (mentally & physically)........

I would prefer Tayson Hill to be the QB. Defenses would not know what to do.

Defenses would definitely figure him out.

Who Tayson Hill?

I don't think so. Imagine putting him in the shot gun with receiving corp of the Saints and pull out Alvin in screen pass formation but Tayson starts to run....the options re too much. Also part of me believes that the Saints want to place Brees on IR in order to get another QB....things will get interesting if Brees retires.

Who Tayson Hill?

I don't think so. Imagine putting him in the shot gun with receiving corp of the Saints and pull out Alvin in screen pass formation but Tayson starts to run....the options re too much. Also part of me believes that the Saints want to place Brees on IR in order to get another QB....things will get interesting if Brees retires.
If TayHill is playing qb (on the regular), the staff is gonna remove a huge amount of Hill running the ball. Don't want 2 qb's on IR...... Right cowboys!!!

Who Tayson Hill?

We don't have any evidence he can actually run an offense aside from the gimmick stuff. He's only thrown 18 passes in his career.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Shiddddd JW will complete a pass....we just don't know to which team.
Well, hopefully that lasik eye surgery he had in the offseason will improve his accuracy. Now decision making is another issue! As long as the Saints don't try to make him the the primary playmaker on the offense and let him pick his spots with his passes to rebuild his confidence he might do okay. All depends on how they bring him along.

Yep. He should have shut it down last season. Everyone can see before the ribs, he couldn't throw the ball 40 yards downfield!
Man 40!! Drew can barely throw 25 now. It’s time to hang it up. I hate to say it but it’s been a hell of a run. Him and Brady need to chill with their families.

He is getting 6-8 million on this year. He better do something for that paycheck. No more gimmicks. He have to complete a full drive.

I agree, they're paying him the "big bucks." The Saint's have been using him kind of like the Pittsburgh Steelers used Cordell Stewart back in the day. We'll see what he has now. I'm not sold yet. I need to see what he can do as a QB for full games. If he plays with reckless abandonment, he will be classic NFL (N.ot F.or L.ong). I have kind of gotten use to him being that utility player which I had no problem with. That is for JW, he has an interception issue to me that is disturbing. Consequently, I am not sold on him either. I'll let Sean Payton figure it out....LOL

Back