Presidential & VP Debates 2020

The final Presidential debate of 2020 will be held on tonight, October 22, 2020, 8 to 9:30 p.m. CST.

Who:
President Donald Trump, Former Vice President Joe Biden

Where:
Belmont University in Nashville, Tenn.

Moderator(s):
Kristen Welker NBC News

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
What Trump did is a bunch of fabricating. He did his best to get under Biden's skin in the most civil way he knew how to. His objective was also to put Biden on the defense whether what he said was true or not. I am sure some would say (particularly his constituency) that Trump had a good night.....

I'm tired of both these parties playing games with us. I think we really need to seriously start looking at The Honorable Elijah Muhammed's plan and start to built a nation of our own and let these people do whatever the hell they want to do. We need to really focus on grass roots control of our own communities.

Elijah Muhammed was hypocrite. Simple as that. Kennedy died....Malcolm spoke up...Muhammed silenced him....Muhammed had tons of kids by those young Muslim women using religion as a manipulation tool.

My question for all these people speaking of a country....where the hell you getting the land....unless you buy a island. I guess I'm too much of a realist. My attitude is simple....our focus should be on the local election. The other issue is the Hispanics and Blacks need to get on one accord. The Asians want to be white so let them ride out. Once the blacks and hispanics get on one accord we need to clean up or worst communities and cultivate more young leaders who are willing to run for elected office in majority white areas. Then push that change.

As a race we just throw out stuff without thinking about it. Throw out something that is realistic. Whether folks like it or not 99% of us are not leaving the United States and the ones that do will still maintain citizenship as a fall back of just in case.

Elijah Muhammed was hypocrite. Simple as that. Kennedy died....Malcolm spoke up...Muhammed silenced him....Muhammed had tons of kids by those young Muslim women using religion as a manipulation tool.

My question for all these people speaking of a country....where the hell you getting the land....unless you buy a island. I guess I'm too much of a realist. My attitude is simple....our focus should be on the local election. The other issue is the Hispanics and Blacks need to get on one accord. The Asians want to be white so let them ride out. Once the blacks and hispanics get on one accord we need to clean up or worst communities and cultivate more young leaders who are willing to run for elected office in majority white areas. Then push that change.

As a race we just throw out stuff without thinking about it. Throw out something that is realistic. Whether folks like it or not 99% of us are not leaving the United States and the ones that do will still maintain citizenship as a fall back of just in case.

What was he hypocritical about? There is no Malcolm without Elijah, Malcolm was Elijah's National Representative. The man told his representative to be quiet, he wouldn't be quiet, so he sat his representative down. Elijah's wives and his children were well taken care of.

We have a right to land here and in Africa. It is in constant threat of being stolen, but many Black People in the south still have land. We've got to learn how to pool our resources to get what we want.

Back