Ice Cube Tap Dancing for Trump

There is a larger discussion to be had about Black celebrities, as illustrated by Diddy trying to launch a political party 2 weeks before an election and people like Jay-Z before him, trying to position themselves as leaders on issues instead of using their platform and resources to amplify ongoing efforts.

They can't do that. They have to be the one leading something or be the face of it. ESPECIALLY DIddy. I promise you all don't be shocked if something with Diddy comes out after his party launch. He does stuff like this when he has something going on.

Was he NOT the one talking about buying the Carolina Panthers? A few fays later we saw ads for him on show Fox Show and never heard about him buying a team again.

Hmmm, I thought the interview with Roland Martin, Cube, and the lady from BLM was interesting. I haven't been following Ice Cube's track with trying to get his group's CWBA on Dem & Republican's planks. What I will say is I understand what he is trying to do. Unfortunately, Trump is a lying, deceitful, racist, xenophobe that would never implement important demands in his CWBA. If one just looks at the republicans chicanery with the infrastructure half of billion contentions that it is for the black community shows quickly that they are not serious.

I don't believe Cube is an Uncle Tom. What I believe is he's frustrated, a bit misguided, and rightfully displeased with what both parties have netted for ADOS. What I also believe is if he can forge a working relationship with the black lady from BLM, both groups can benefit tremendously. However, she can't use language like, it's not your turn and you need to get in line and wait your turn for the venture to be successful. Lastly, what I believe is he isn't politically astute and didn't understand the CBC's efforts and why they haven't been successful.
Cube comes from that generation of Black folk who think the CBC is not doing anything without speaking to the CBC. Again, I say if he is from the streets he should have known he was being played or would be played. He is also from that give it to me now generation. He should have looked at what happened with *arvey and the other fellow...and according to him he didn't even meet personally with *rump. The Biden people, in my opinion, were honest and upfront about looking at his plan.

I saw a post today that said, "Just because you have a lot of money it does not mean your are an expert on everything". I think too many of us who have made a lot of money think this way.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Re elected or not , anyone that believes 45 is going to do anything but 45s best interest is not very smart. Many have and more will regret riding this dudes coattails. Indictments are not fake news.

122042598_10218376310975901_8016039519713834125_n.jpg

To paraphrase a quote: We have determine what you are, now we are negotiating price!
:tiptoe:

Sold his soul to the orange devil.

The fact the thousands of non white people have died because of agent orange's neglect of the coronavirus means nothing to the rapper/ actor because he has his own agenda. The fact that he is in bed with a known racist and anti Semite, provides him comfort because he has agent orange's support.

Cube comes from that generation of Black folk who think the CBC is not doing anything without speaking to the CBC. Again, I say if he is from the streets he should have known he was being played or would be played. He is also from that give it to me now generation. He should have looked at what happened with *arvey and the other fellow...and according to him he didn't even meet personally with *rump. The Biden people, in my opinion, were honest and upfront about looking at his plan.

I saw a post today that said, "Just because you have a lot of money it does not mean your are an expert on everything". I think too many of us who have made a lot of money think this way.

It's not necessarily a generational thing. Cube comes from a large segment of Black men who lack the education to really understand basic civics (among other things) and he's insecure about it. I see it alot. He's been told several times about the work that the CBC has done and the substantive Biden/Harris plan that has been available. He and those of his ilk dont care. Willfully ignorant. Trump is smart to recognize and exploit that divide in the Black community. You now have a bunch of bots and brothas retweeting and cosigning ice cube. Trump will increase his share of the Black male vote by exploiting the same divide that has white trash voting for him enmasse to stick it to the educated, liberal "elite".

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/icecube/status/1317511324570587137

Last edited:
It's not necessarily a generational thing. Cube comes from a large segment of Black men who lack the education to really understand basic civics (among other things) and he's insecure about it. I see it alot. He's been told several times about the work that the CBC has done and the substantive Biden/Harris plan that has been available. He and those of his ilk dont care. Willfully ignorant. Trump is smart to recognize and exploit that divide in the Black community. You now have a bunch of bots and brothas retweeting and cosigning ice cube. Trump will increase his share of the Black male vote by exploiting the same divide that has white trash voting for him enmasse to stick it to the educated, liberal "elite".

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/icecube/status/1317511324570587137

Im supposed to believe this man wants best for the Black community after selling DOPE AND DEATH, and now slobbering the President who is basically pushing democide on Black folks and elderly.

FUCK Ice Cube, and fuck all these hotep ass ******. If they die on a ventilator, they deserved the shit!

Last edited by a moderator:
From reading this thread it seems to me that the majority replied without even bothering to read how this went about. Correct me if im wrong but wasnt the same presentation made to both biden and trump and bidens camp elected not to listen? Would we still be having this discussion if biden accepted and trump didnt? I already know the answer.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
From reading this thread it seems to me that the majority replied without even bothering to read how this went about. Correct me if im wrong but wasnt the same presentation made to both biden and trump and bidens camp elected not to listen? Would we still be having this discussion if biden accepted and trump didnt? I already know the answer.
I think what most folks are saying is that Cube said he thinks Trump plan is going to do the most for that black community. We all know that is a lie. The plan is called the platinum plan. The title alone sounds like some dude on the corner trying to sell you a brick in the box making you believe it's a dvd player 😅. Trump is the same dude cutting pre existing conditions and doing away with diversity programs in the government to help poor whites. He also changed the way to get jobs for the government easier for poor whites. You can become an engineer with a high school diploma with tech school or military certificates.

Im supposed to believe this man wants best for the Black community after selling DOPE AND DEATH, and now slobbering the President who is basically pushing democide on Black folks and elderly.

FUCK Ice Cube, and fuck all these hotep ass ******. If they die on a ventilator, they deserved the shit!

Kool,
I tried to tell them he is a capitalist first, but they won't listen.

He supposedly reached out to the Biden camp and they told him they would address it after the election. Even if Biden's camp addressed the plan there is nothing they can do until and when Biden is elected. That makes sense. What the *rump folk did is lie to him and exploit the contact. He should have known what was up.

Last edited:

Sold what dope?????? If Cube sold dope I guess they missed that in NWA...LOL....that kid was on the school bus writing lyrics.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really wish we would get off Ice Cube and stay focused. He is not a politician and his entire idea came out of wanting to do SOMETHING after all of the senseless taking of black lives. He does not understand "The time and what must be done", he is too late for this election and to early for after the election. He is right, but this is not the time. What must be done now, AT ALL COSTS, is to get Trump out.

I really wish we would get off Ice Cube and stay focused. He is not a politician and his entire idea came out of wanting to do SOMETHING after all of the senseless taking of black lives. He does not understand "The time and what must be done", he is too late for this election and to early for after the election. He is right, but this is not the time. What must be done now, AT ALL COSTS, is to get Trump out.
I agree, he is a members of masa agent orange step and fetch it class - we know who and what he is, turn the page.

Back