Presidential & VP Debates 2020

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Democrats are too soft and follows rules, that reminded me of watching a fight where the other guy grabs a stick and the Democrats stands there with his fist up. He let 46-1 off the hook too much on race and who he makes his money and how empty his cabinet is. He let dude throw out a bunch of lies that faux newz will use for talking points smh

Democrats are too soft and follows rules, that reminded me of watching a fight where the other guy grabs a stick and the Democrats stands there with his fist up. He let 46-1 off the hook too much on race and who he makes his money and how empty his cabinet is. He let dude throw out a bunch of lies that faux newz will use for talking points smh
He never answered the question about systemic racism nor did he denounce white supremacy.

The debate was a "hot mess" due to Donald Dump's consistent interruptions.....no surprises here.

They would do well to just cancel the remaining debates and spare the nation the madness.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
What it really looked like....

120171612_10157083988686511_2950372808719920386_n.jpg

Trump is so THUGGISH and CLOWNISH that it is unreal. VOTE! This man should not be anywhere near the White House.

It is sad to say, but some people adore "leaders" like Trump. That's been the case through history. Always has been, and always will be.

Same dayum thing tonight with the vp debates. I'm really starting to feel like the parties are in cahoots.she let Pence we off the hook way too many times.

I'm tired of both these parties playing games with us. I think we really need to seriously start looking at The Honorable Elijah Muhammed's plan and start to built a nation of our own and let these people do whatever the hell they want to do. We need to really focus on grass roots control of our own communities.

Pence praised and kissed Donald Trump's azz the entire debate. Pence's responses were scripted and repeated responses from his appearances on the Sunday talk shows. Harris responses were impromptu and her delivery was impeccable. Harris won this debate easily. ;)

Last edited:
Back