Jesse Jackson calling on athletes not to attend Kentucky or Louisville

Kentucky and Louisville-two schools who don't have an issue getting KIDS. Those 2 schools could stop recruiting and get top players without trying.
All they are going to do is go after someone else.
They don't get John Wall. They get Bradley Beal
Florida loses Beal. They go get James Harden.
Arizona State lose Harden. They get Buddy Hield. And so on.
Until HBCUS. Depaul took Maurice Howard-who does Alcon get?

Or Kentucky gets Maurice Howard and he turns into a first round draft pick. DON'T think they won't rub it in that this kid was planning on going to Alcon State but top player John Wall in protest.

A bigger and better message would be our HBCUS don't take those beat down checks.
Players at those schools that play them-don't play. Forfeit a few games. Other school forfeit games.
Boycott sponsors of those games.
If you must go to a game wear a color that is so annoying that it can't help but get noticed. Lime Green shirts a game. Someone on air is going to ask that is that.
At the public school level-BAN those schools. They get no on campus access to any student.
Work with other schools to get kids who WOULD go to Kentucky to not go.

Skyvolt2000.

I think Jackson is saying, we need to keep them from getting John Wall and Bradley Beal. Right now everyone is searching to either have a plan to create social justice for all or keep things the same. In order to move forward sometimes you have to think outside the box and Jackson's plan is outside the box; however, doable.

The key is having a plan to move forward and it's obvious you have a well thought out plan (boycott sponsors). That places economic issues that will get their attention...

Skyvolt2000.

I think Jackson is saying, we need to keep them from getting John Wall and Bradley Beal. Right now everyone is searching to either have a plan to create social justice for all or keep things the same. In order to move forward sometimes you have to think outside the box and Jackson's plan is outside the box; however, doable.

The key is having a plan to move forward and it's obvious you have a well thought out plan (boycott sponsors). That places economic issues that will get their attention...

I believe it's a good plan. However, the rub is whether AA athletes will execute his vision. Those that are under scholarships currently would be making the monetary sacrifice and would need to have the same constitution (It may be easier for future athletes to pass/buy in).

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I will say this. Sometimes you have to charge because we will use a person up and maybe say thank you. He saw Dr. King give his life and other people had to help take care of those he left behind.

The other thing about Jesse is he has (at least back in the day) the ability to come in one's back yard and open doors you've been struggling to get in to solve problems. He does things that a lot of folks don't hear about. It's easy to pick up a negative narrative and run with it.

The other thing about Jesse is he has (at least back in the day) the ability to come in one's back yard and open doors you've been struggling to get in to solve problems. He does things that a lot of folks don't hear about. It's easy to pick up a negative narrative and run with it.

the bottom line is you gotta hit the people who are influencing these naive kids pocket also. When an HBCU grad will openly down another hbcu and recommend a game changing kid go to a pwc knowing that’s not a good fit you gotta start there. I’ve seen coaches bust a gasket when an hbcu goes around them and gets them to sign cause they know the would steer them away

Prime Time is so crucial to HBCU's in changing the narrative. Prime can sit in a kids living room and go toe to toe with the Power 5 schools. However, the success of that player at JSU has the possibility to open the door for other 4 and 5 stars to come to the SWAC. Plus, this could initiate Coaches with Prime's reputation to come to SWAC. Year 2020 and 2021 will be crucial.

Prime Time is so crucial to HBCU's in changing the narrative. Prime can sit in a kids living room and go toe to toe with the Power 5 schools. However, the success of that player at JSU has the possibility to open the door for other 4 and 5 stars to come to the SWAC. Plus, this could initiate Coaches with Prime's reputation to come to SWAC. Year 2020 and 2021 will be crucial.

don’t even waste time with those 5 stars unless they are transfers. Too much at stake trying to get them and if you land one as a freshman the NCAA is coming as folks gonna take offense. Get a random 4 star and build with 3 stars and that’s the safest way. Some kids and their parents may take sanders visit just to meet him and waste time.

don’t even waste time with those 5 stars unless they are transfers. Too much at stake trying to get them and if you land one as a freshman the NCAA is coming as folks gonna take offense. Get a random 4 star and build with 3 stars and that’s the safest way. Some kids and their parents may take sanders visit just to meet him and waste time.

ghostwriter,

The key is having a plan to move forward and it's obvious you have a well thought out plan.

Black athletes that play at these white schools are nothing more than share croppers that generate money for people that call them niggers behind their backs. As they run and jump and score touchdowns they may as well do it with a cotton sack around their waist because their football fields are nothing more than modern day cotton fields.

Black athletes that play at these white schools are nothing more than share croppers that generate money for people that call them niggers behind their backs. As they run and jump and score touchdowns they may as well do it with a cotton sack around their waist because their football fields are nothing more than modern day cotton fields.
Hence why I called them plantation schools in a report while I was a 10th grade HS student. At age 15, I had eons more common and intellectual sense than too many sharecropping black college kids :D lol.

potus45, the mental cv-19 killer other than the actual pandemic itself, did a tremendous job of allowing the once fake humans to be identified, have a voice, and finally match a face to their voice and also enlighten too many black “coloreds” who were never “woke.” potus45 said *quote* “blacks are stupid.” lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol :D (too tickled) The behavior of “blacks” over the last 48-52 years, in total, has it been one entrenched in stupidity or awareness, acceptance, and adjustment? :D

Jewish people are obviously more intelligent. Their pseudo-autonomy speaks volumes to their support and cultural structure. I have yet to read or encounter where any one Jewish descendant succumb(s/ed) to the evil of ignorance and sends their most TAG & significant offspring to the control & power structure of a german ran/executed entity for their personal amusement, enjoyment, and gratuitous financial use. :D

I’m voting for trump in Nov. His truth is abrasively honest and truthful yet demeaning on specific matters.

I will say this. Sometimes you have to charge because we will use a person up and maybe say thank you. He saw Dr. King give his life and other people had to help take care of those he left behind.

Correct. You should always look out for your own interests too.

But, just like we are protesting again white people for Breonna Taylor. We need to start doing the same in our backyard. Hell, we let real thugs and hooligans terrorize our neighborhood, and we stay silent.

View: https://youtu.be/8qNMy_U5Jew

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Kentucky and Louisville-two schools who don't have an issue getting KIDS. Those 2 schools could stop recruiting and get top players without trying.
All they are going to do is go after someone else.
They don't get John Wall. They get Bradley Beal
Florida loses Beal. They go get James Harden.
Arizona State lose Harden. They get Buddy Hield. And so on.
Until HBCUS. Depaul took Maurice Howard-who does Alcon get?

Or Kentucky gets Maurice Howard and he turns into a first round draft pick. DON'T think they won't rub it in that this kid was planning on going to Alcon State but top player John Wall in protest.

A bigger and better message would be our HBCUS don't take those beat down checks.
Players at those schools that play them-don't play. Forfeit a few games. Other school forfeit games.
Boycott sponsors of those games.
If you must go to a game wear a color that is so annoying that it can't help but get noticed. Lime Green shirts a game. Someone on air is going to ask that is that.
At the public school level-BAN those schools. They get no on campus access to any student.
Work with other schools to get kids who WOULD go to Kentucky to not go.
Bradley Beal could have been at Bama State. His older brother was an o-lineman there.

I disagree. Actions have consequences. And there are times when actions lead to unintended consequences. This is one of those times. The economic power structure doesn't give in to protesters, marches, or rallies. But it will when it comes to sports and money.

UK and Louisville may not have had anything to do with the killing of Breonna Taylor, but the local municipalities/governing body that oversee those institutions did.
Agreed.

Again, when her mother settled out-of-court. She basically told let the state of Kentucky off the hook. Hell, when Benjamin Crump got involved, I know, the state was going to get off the hook.
Ben Crump deals with the civil. He makes sure the family gets paid. The DA is the one who brings criminal charges. That is not Crump's lane. I see people dogging out Crump but he did what he was suppose to do. The state failed Breonna Taylor...not Crump. If anything that money should have strengthened the DA's case.

If you want to dog Crump out about something get him for maybe not getting enough money for the family but the criminal part of this is NOT on him.

Last edited:
Again, when her mother settled out-of-court. She basically told let the state of Kentucky off the hook. Hell, when Benjamin Crump got involved, I know, the state was going to get off the hook.

That settlement is an admission the police fucked up. Plus, taxpayers are on the hook for that money. The state -- at least its citizens -- didn't get off by any means.

But Taylor's family wasn't going to see "justice" anyway simply because of the laws that protect officers from criminal charges in those situations.

In order to get first hand knowledge of how the black athlete think I had a conversation with some prominent outstanding high school athletes. Their concern is that we have black coaches who work at PWI's and what do we call them. One kid said, that black coaches should follow the same guideline as the black athlete when it comes to attending and working at PWI's If not, it will not work. That's a whole new conversation. I must admit these kids did listen; however, they had concerns.

That settlement is an admission the police fucked up. Plus, taxpayers are on the hook for that money. The state -- at least its citizens -- didn't get off by any means.

But Taylor's family wasn't going to see "justice" anyway simply because of the laws that protect officers from criminal charges in those situations.

The cop was found guilty. But, he is now back on the street, and enjoying his life.

Back