Noah Bodden, No. 1 high school QB in New York, commits to Grambling State

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
There are more up fronts to come. And what I mean by upfront is kids choosing hbcus that have stars and people know about them upfront. We have always had a bunch of three stars and four stars at quarterback but those were the ones that slipped through the cracks and they weren't widely known

Compliments of Bruce Eugene.
There are more up fronts to come. And what I mean by upfront is kids choosing hbcus that have stars and people know about them upfront. We have always had a bunch of three stars and four stars at quarterback but those were the ones that slipped through the cracks and they weren't widely known
This is what I am talking about...going to our HBCUs

Very good. Hella’ congrats to GSU and I hope he seals the deal w/ inking accordingly.

The others in the West must come up to GSU’s potential qb’ing level.

We Southern folks kinda got spoiled going from Bryant Lee to Dray Joseph to Austin Howard LOL ... that's like 10 years of steady QB play LOL

We Southern folks kinda got spoiled going from Bryant Lee to Dray Joseph to Austin Howard LOL ... that's like 10 years of steady QB play LOL

Y’all had hella’ talent at qb for a duration. Had to be hard to endure one, finally, who was more rb @ qb than a qb. Welcome to the PV bizzaro world lol.

Y’all had hella’ talent at qb for a duration. Had to be hard to endure one, finally, who was more rb @ qb than a qb. Welcome to the PV bizzaro world lol.

Ladarius is as exciting as he is frustrating. We know he has all the tools to be a complete QB, but sometimes we don't know IF HE RECOGNIZES that he does as well ... or that he wants to work on be a complete QB.

If you look at Southern's run from Pete til now ... We had good to great QB play the whole time we were up. I think some of our fans got spoiled off of that.

It is time Big Bruce to come home and serve in some capacity on the G-Men staff. That Tiger stretch offense he ran was legendary. If Bodden has any semblance of the touch Bruce had on his ball we are indeed in good hands.

Reactions: J C
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back