Welp the JSU Posters will Come Back Now

The Founder

We got JSU people we ain't never heard of posting...some man named Hedgy posting....Beans back up in here trying to flex...Imma fuck around and give that fool a seizure. Next thing you know TigerPride will be in here posting his new formula to show how JSU will win....Get Ready will be back screaming his bullshit....these JSU fools just jumping out of trees....coming from under rocks....hell I wonder how many times Kenn had to send password reset emails. This shit is ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Damn right JSU is on my mind...I been waiting to get you punk byaches back to posting....yall all fat and shape...
Back to posting? Posting to what? These shitty threads you come up with? You better be happy that I have a few minutes to "jackoff" to your threads. Wait......I think I need to get back to my Cheyenne Parker pics, so I'll leave you to play with yourself.

Back to posting? Posting to what? These shitty threads you come up with? You better be happy that I have a few minutes to "jackoff" to your threads. Wait......I think I need to get back to my Cheyenne Parker pics, so I'll leave you to play with yourself.

well stop responding then !!!! LMAO!!!

In fairness, Beans is the only one that's remotely entertaining. jsupop and Kendrick are sensible although they aren't getting involved with the drama on the board right now. The rest of them? Lame or crazy as hell. It won't take much for them to crawl back under the rock they came from. A recruiting violation or a few losses and they will be gone. Back to the land of depression and misery.

You have to watch @jsupop33 ...he'll come in here and drop some haymakers every now and then...LOL

One rule you all forgot about is to avoid comin off desperate. When you start clickin out lotsa profane, repetitive insults, you desperate, and we know we got ya then. That’s Founder, right? It’s ok to be desperate to land a blow, but a true player in this game never lets the desperation show. You should know that but you don’t, so we send you back to school.

When nothin comin out is anywhere near funny, you screaming desperate. When you break mad and go n***** (?) nutz (worse) and other dribble, those are technical fouls every time, Founder, mane. In other words, it’s like you’re waving the white flag, lockin yourself into the losers bracket with no bail money.

There’s no desperate cryin allowed in the game of smack like y’all are doin now. SUjaggroupie, right? When you go desperate, that lets us know one thing: we hittin home like Point, Set, Match, Bye! I’m actually embarrassed, mostly for you, Founder. But I tell you what, come back when you think you found something of interest to the reader. Don’t be desperate, don’t be the joke. Instead, you got to come with at least one or two. Receipts preferred.

One rule you all forgot about is to avoid comin off desperate. When you start clickin out lotsa profane, repetitive insults, you desperate, and we know we got ya then. That’s Founder, right? It’s ok to be desperate to land a blow, but a true player in this game never lets the desperation show. You should know that but you don’t, so we send you back to school.

When nothin comin out is anywhere near funny, you screaming desperate. When you break mad and go n**** (?) nutz (worse) and other dribble, those are technical fouls every time, Founder, mane. In other words, it’s like you’re waving the white flag, lockin yourself into the losers bracket with no bail money.

There’s no desperate cryin allowed in the game of smack like y’all are doin now. SUjaggroupie, right? When you go desperate, that lets us know one thing: we hittin home like Point, Set, Match, Bye! I’m actually embarrassed, mostly for you, Founder. But I tell you what, come back when you think you found something of interest to the reader. Don’t be desperate, don’t be the joke. Instead, you got to come with at least one or two. Receipts preferred.

I stopped reading at your first sentence....JSU is about as desperate and thirsty as a light skinned instagram model who works at Sissy's hair and weave shop but constantly post that she is on a trip in the UAE when she is really at a pet and ride zoo.

I stopped reading at your first sentence....JSU is about as desperate and thirsty as a light skinned instagram model who works at Sissy's hair and weave shop but constantly post that she is on a trip in the UAE when she is really at a pet and ride zoo.
I see what TP and Get Ready have been talking about. I didn't want to believe it was this bad. Son, when you find yourself in a hole like you're in now, stop digging. UAE? Pet and ride zoo? You gots to be kiddin me. Take the L like a man, then you and SUgroupie run along to find yourselves a good online remedial course before you step out here again. Until you do that, it's only gonna get worse. Right now, yall are all appetite.

lol

Your first mistake was relying on the word of TP and GR ... or any other lurker that has lots to say behind closed doors. You should have asked them why they duck and hide ... and then follow their example. Because your attempts at smack are pathetic.

lol

Said the man who can't bust a grape. Take your L, son.

Enough of you posers. I got to get back over to the Sports Board. The names of Coach Prime's staff have come out. (Door slam!!!) LOL!

I see what TP and Get Ready have been talking about. I didn't want to believe it was this bad. Son, when you find yourself in a hole like you're in now, stop digging. UAE? Pet and ride zoo? You gots to be kiddin me. Take the L like a man, then you and SUgroupie run along to find yourselves a good online remedial course before you step out here again. Until you do that, it's only gonna get worse. Right now, yall are all appetite.

First you listening to TP and GR... first mistake....second mistake is telling us to take a "L" like a man.....well it may not be a mistake since JSU is used to taking "L's" from GSU.

Now if you are TP's and GR's flunky just say so...most nut riders have nut riders......it's a JSU thing....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Enough of you posers. I got to get back over to the Sports Board. The names of Coach Prime's staff have come out. (Door slam!!!) LOL!

Is you a grown a man or is you a little girl. You up in slamming doors and shit. How puddinish...

An Aristotle quote has been my signature on this site for years. Long before you came along nutriding TP and GR. This is my second or third user name on this board. I've been here since the beginning. Doesn't look like I'm going anywhere soon. Will be here talking $hit long after you've gone to lurking and being bitter. Gossiping in the shadows like the others.

lol

Why these newbies always trying to set us Smack Emeritus right?

An Aristotle quote has been my signature on this site for years. Long before you came along nutriding TP and GR. This is my second or third user name on this board. I've been here since the beginning. Doesn't look like I'm going anywhere soon. Will be here talking $hit long after you've gone to lurking and being bitter. Gossiping in the shadows like the others.

lol
Is you a grown a man or is you a little girl. You up in slamming doors and shit. How puddinish...
Son, you already got clocked. I know your feelings are hurt, but it can’t be helped: You and Lost and Founder are such easy marks. I totally agree that you’re not going anywhere soon because you can’t go anywhere else. This is your plateau. And you might want to do a lil more research on your girl Aristotle. You might be surprised what you find. BOOM BOOM BAM!

Clueless.

They probably look at your profile and think you've only been around since 2011. lol

They have no idea.
The way he smacks, he has. He flunked MD's School of Smack twice. He was only socially promoted cause he was too old for the current class and kept harassing the girls about their feet.

Oh, man. Going after my girl.

That's low and cheap. Classless. I guess that's to be expected from a JSU fan.

I've been talking trash for a long, long time. Since the elementary school playground. Don't recall ever going after another man's woman. Never. Ever.

Totally unbothered though. Unworried. Unconcerned. If you knew me, you'd know that's not the way to get to me. Not that you have to ability to get to me at all. Unlike you, nothing said online makes me upset. Makes me feel the need to get back at people. It's all fun and games to me. Entertaining myself to pass the time. lol
Sorry. Didn’t intend to expose you, although there were tell tale signs reading between the lines. But it’ll be better for you and those around you now that you’re out of the closet. Will be easier for you because you won’t have to pretend anymore. Just be sure to use protection every time, son. And don’t worry. I won’t disown you. You’ll always be my son, and I’ll always be your Daddy. Deuces again.

Man shut your ass up and just say you wanna be a JSU fan lol. This like your 4th thread. What’s your address so I can send you a “I believe” shirt lol.

smh

I feel like I'm arguing with the slowest kid in the slow class.
You keep leaving yourself open like that, and you’ll end up a bobble head from all these jabs and right crosses I keep landing. Just stop. Stay down. I got you and Lost and Found so punch drunk you can’t see the rope-a-dope you been caught up in. I keep moving from one smack trope to another, scoring at will, and all y’all can do is talk about how long you been on here. 🥱😑👎🏾

I just want to say for the record I was around when JSU was getting spanked every week keeping that same energy.... I’ll be here winning keeping that same energy... anybody can get the smack business ... SUcks, Gram Crackas, Alabama Stank , Alabama A&whatever, Acorn , and the rest ain’t even worth mentioning.... my thing is especially them Louisiana schools y’all be all up in JSU kitchen and yet this suppose to be y’all championship windows and y’all underachieving while being worried about thee.... make it make sense... JSU gave y’all sorry country and ghetto hogs 7 years to win more than a few swac titles and one national title.... times up now you overrated mitches... over there poking your chest out over a few more wins and the same results by years end... sitting on the couch with j state smh...

Back