F.Y.I why I watch crime stoppers

CEE DOG

I thought I'd share why I watch crime stoppers since I was asked this weekend. To make a long story short I went by to visit one of my boys in the hood this weekend. Him and his old buddies were out doing the usual drinking. They were like Cee why you got your mask on we sitting outside. I said I don't want y'all seeing my face. I need to get a good look at yall so when I watch crime stoppers. They said you ain't no snitch is you. I said yes I am. I watch it so if I see y'all I'm getting that $1500 they give. So in other words yes if I see any of y'all on crime stoppers do know I'm going to get paid. Just saying. 🤣

I thought I'd share why I watch crime stoppers since I was asked this weekend. To make a long story short I went by to visit one of my boys in the hood this weekend. Him and his old buddies were out doing the usual drinking. They were like Cee why you got your mask on we sitting outside. I said I don't want y'all seeing my face. I need to get a good look at yall so when I watch crime stoppers. They said you ain't no snitch is you. I said yes I am. I watch it so if I see y'all I'm getting that $1500 they give. So in other words yes if I see any of y'all on crime stoppers do know I'm going to get paid. Just saying. 🤣

I think you were probably just joking, but I would be careful what I say if I were you. Somebody gonna bust a cap in your ass. LOL!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back