Remember that time Jackson State punked Southern?

atl hornet

And made them play the BoomBox Classic Jackson in consecutive years?

SU will always be JSU’s bottom itch for that. Ain’t no way an athletic department or school administration will agree to that if they had some self pride.

Glad my Hornets have never went out like that.

SU might as well add a “J” in front of all their logos and apparel

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Notice the deflection tactics ladies and gentlemen.

they’re posting the all time series record of us vs Tuskegee when more than half of those games came when we were both division 2.

Think I may watch The Mack when I get home. That movie set the Blueprint and JSU simply followed.

Notice the deflection tactics ladies and gentlemen.

they’re posting the all time series record of us vs Tuskegee when more than half of those games came when we were both division 2.

Think I may watch The Mack when I get home. That movie set the Blueprint and JSU simply followed.

Great reference!!

JSU = Goldie
at hornet = Lulu

Baaahhahahahaha!!!!

Tuskegee University Football Golden Tigers greatest MollyWhop decade: Bama State "Honets." (10 years 2 "pernts") and establishes who is the Rooster and who is the hen immediately: LMAO
1901 TU 37 bama st 0
1902 TU 85 bama st 0
1903 TU 5 bama st 0
1904 TU 64 bama st 0
1905 TU 6 bama st 0
1906 TU 5 bama st 0
1907 TU 6 bama st 0
1908 TU 6 bama st 0
1909 TU 0 bama st 2
1910 TU 6 bama st 0

Tuskegee University Football Golden Tigers greatest MollyWhop decade: Bama State "Honets." (10 years 2 "pernts") and establishes who is the Rooster and who is the hen immediately: LMAO
1901 TU 37 bama st 0
1902 TU 85 bama st 0
1903 TU 5 bama st 0
1904 TU 64 bama st 0
1905 TU 6 bama st 0
1906 TU 5 bama st 0
1907 TU 6 bama st 0
1908 TU 6 bama st 0
1909 TU 0 bama st 2
1910 TU 6 bama st 0

Damn!! Maybe TU is Goldie, JSU is Slim, and ole atl "WAP hornet is Lulu LMAO!!!!

Damn!! Maybe TU is Goldie, JSU is Slim, and ole atl "WAP hornet is Lulu LMAO!!!!

I'm suprised they didn't name their on campus stadium, "The New Tuskegee University Stadium," Booker T. Washington Stadium or George Washington Carver Stadium. That stadium needs a DNA test! I'm pretty sure that Skegee at least have a leg in the birth......LOL

1901 TU 37 bama st 0
1902 TU 85 bama st 0
1903 TU 5 bama st 0
1904 TU 64 bama st 0
1905 TU 6 bama st 0
1906 TU 5 bama st 0
1907 TU 6 bama st 0
1908 TU 6 bama st 0
1909 TU 0 bama st 2
1910 TU 6 bama st 0

check the 1909 game score. The game ended on a disputed call resulting in State Normal (Bama State) being declared the “Negro 1909 college national championship“. The two schools would not play for five years. Both schools were founders of the SIAC (1913) and the rivalry was resumed in 1914.

Last edited:
check the 1909 game score. The game ended on a disputed call resulting in State Normal (Bama State) being declared the “Negro 1909 college national championship“. The two schools would not play for five years. Both schools were founders of the SIAC (1913) and the rivalry was resumed in 1914.

If you look at it closer, you will see it's the only one you won
1599869053180.png
1599869802579.png

Attachments

• 1599869764622.png
    1599869764622.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Well I think this topic is pro-JSU but still facts are facts! lol JSU punked BAMA Jelly for 10-15 years into playing YOUR home games in Chicago, Bham, and Mobile. Yall bought yall asses to Jackson every year! LOL

Well I think this topic is pro-JSU but still facts are facts! lol JSU punked BAMA Jelly for 10-15 years into playing YOUR home games in Chicago, Bham, and Mobile. Yall bought yall asses to Jackson every year! LOL

smh
The one time I try to be civil to you country ass ninjas, y’all show your asses. I’ll never make a another post in support of JSU again.

and it’s actually the other way around. WE pimped y’all into playing in those cities while keeping a larger piece of the gate.

you’re welcome for daddy Bama allowing you backwoods bumpkins to leave Mississippi and actually see civilization.

Unlike J Stank we recruit from all over the country. We have a ton of alum & supports in Detroit, Chicago, Cali & Miami. Going to those cities were like a family reunion & we got paid for it.

Always bite the hand that feeds them, don't they?

When are you going to learn to kick these people in the throat every chance you get?

lol

JSU is NOTHING to us. I find it hilarious how Alcorn has completely taken over as the top HBCU in Mississippi. How in the hell does JSU let a school in the middle of the damn woods smack them up and down in every facet.

Whenever SU, Tuskegee, Miles, Alcorn & Tennessee State comes to Montgomery, it’s always a full house. From the way JSU acts you’ll think folks were excited to see them too. Playing JSU is like playing Concordia-Selma when that school was open. Just another boring home game that we’re ready to get over with.

Alcorn, Valley & Tougaloo thank y’all for holding it down in Mississippi.

JSU is NOTHING to us. I find it hilarious how Alcorn has completely taken over as the top HBCU in Mississippi. How in the hell does JSU let a school in the middle of the damn woods smack them up and down in every facet.

Whenever SU, Tuskegee, Miles, Alcorn & Tennessee State comes to Montgomery, it’s always a full house. From the way JSU acts you’ll think folks were excited to see them too. Playing JSU is like playing Concordia-Selma when that school was open. Just another boring home game that we’re ready to get over with.

Alcorn, Valley & Tougaloo thank y’all for holding it down in Mississippi.

The same way Tuskegee has ran Alabama for the last 70 years.

smh
The one time I try to be civil to you country ass ninjas, y’all show your asses. I’ll never make a another post in support of JSU again.

and it’s actually the other way around. WE pimped y’all into playing in those cities while keeping a larger piece of the gate.

you’re welcome for daddy Bama allowing you backwoods bumpkins to leave Mississippi and actually see civilization.

Unlike J Stank we recruit from all over the country. We have a ton of alum & supports in Detroit, Chicago, Cali & Miami. Going to those cities were like a family reunion & we got paid for it.

Dude, really? The fact is WE GOT PAID EVERY YEAR. Thanks! lol

Dont even try to defend it and Im not even going to say yall got more money than us. LOL Oh, yall moved a game to ATL too....lol I dont think we went to Montgomery ONCE in the 90s. LOL ...and maybe not til the end of the 2000's

The same way Tuskegee has ran Alabama for the last 70 years.

Seems like y’all forgot us & skegee were both D2 when the majority of those games were played.

Dude, really? The fact is WE GOT PAID EVERY YEAR. Thanks! lol

Dont even try to defend it and Im not even going to say yall got more money than us. LOL Oh, yall moved a game to ATL too....lol I dont think we went to Montgomery ONCE in the 90s. LOL ...and maybe not til the end of the 2000's

Y’all weren’t wanted in Montgomery. Why would we be mad when y’all don’t bring a crowd.

we used to have our high school & church days during the JSU games to fill up the stands because JSU doesnt move the meter

Back