Take a Look at This!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
This seems like a false imprisonment call to me. If they locked them in the store and wouldn't let them leave. Those officers didn't need to run their info if they found out they had nothing. They were trying to find something else to put them in jail for. They didn't run the asian folks names thru NLETS, why run the black folks.
I hope they got a lawyer and sued the police and the store

That store should no longer exist. I'm not talking about burning it down, they'll only collect the insurance. DRY IT UP!!! No Black Person should shop there. Make them lose money, hit them where it really hurts.
We have power with our VOTE and our DOLLARS, we just don't lose it properly!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
This is why I don't support Asians at all. They are slant eye racist. These are the stores they should burn down.

Ok, I disagree with the burning down part, but I totally agree with you on stop patronizing those places. Don't shop at those places unless you absolutely have to. Let them wither and die on the vine.

Lets be real here there is no way getting around not dealing in someway with Asians. Hell, just about ever thing we use is made somewhere in Asia. From automobiles to cell phones, to plastic forks and spoons. I know, frustrating isn't it? But......

Ok, I disagree with the burning down part, but I totally agree with you on stop patronizing those places. Don't shop at those places unless you absolutely have to. Let them wither and die on the vine.

Lets be real here there is no way getting around not dealing in someway with Asians. Hell, just about ever thing we use is made somewhere in Asia. From automobiles to cell phones, to plastic forks and spoons. I know, frustrating isn't it? But......

I used to frequent this Asian restaurant not too far from my house (order from home and pick up). They decided to let a child take orders by phone (probably their daughter) and of course she messed my order up. I would never spend less than $15.00 per trip (probably would spend somewhere between 50-100 per month easily). Well, I went in there and they tried to coerce me into accepting something I didn't order. I told that lady they need to have an adult taking orders that are accountable. I took me and my debit card out of there and never went back since. It's been a couple of years now. Black people have power but don't know how to use it. I don't spend my money where I'm not respected and neither should any other African American. We have the power to make or break their business PARTICULARLY if it's in the black community. We need to start acting like it.

I used to frequent this Asian restaurant not too far from my house

Same here. There is one down the street from where I live. A few years ago I went there and I did not like the service and they had jacked up their prices, so I never went back. I love fried rice, so I went on the internet, found a recipe that I like. Now I cook my own damn fried rice. And you know, it is really not that difficult.

Back